1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7MW Champ!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Running your Michelkin's is fine as long as your not fast. When you start to finish in the top three you'll want the Bridgestone's. Us Brudgestone guys get paid tire money. I got $200 from JGP last time.

BTW, Bridgestone has been winning the regional and national titles for years now. Maybe when you switch you might be one of those guys.

2. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Flintstones?

He didn't say he using "Flintstones" did he?

3. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

damn, I wish I could still come play in V7 MW. alas.

Stick - I will miss busting your chops into 10a buddy. Maybe if I can get to the GNF I will go watch the V7 races from turn 10 just to see if you apply the lessons I taught you :)

BTW none of the 250 guys who won a championship in V7 MW ever ran 'Stones. :D

P.S> I am a Yankee born and bred, and in chicago this week again, and this place is fucking dirty. I love the south.

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Come on JP...........dust off the F2/F3.............grid at the back and run to the front. I think I counted 18 V7 mw guys so far.........maybe there will be others who surprise.........and we can get a 20 bike grid.

5. stickboy274

What tires have won the national the last couple of years including this year?

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

dat wood be dem stones.

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Actually, I think it has been the top 3 at the Nationals even..........go stickboy............go bridgestone.

8. stickboy274

Not to mention the regions

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Maybe the Northern guys don't have a Bridgestone rep who has a macdaddy tire rig with riders lounge............and maybe they don't give away free puppies when you get a set of tires too................and maybe their tire guy doesn't buy free beer for all it's Bridgestone sponsored riders.

Poor poor Yankee V7mw guys.............<don't forget to rent a tap this year stick.........the keg by it self was not very entertaining>

:beer:

10. stickboy274

It was a good workout though. You looked good carrying it.

11. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

all I can say is the stones are the shizit.......I got a set of skwids skuffs and Road Atl and not only ran them the whole 3 days there but then ran them again at jgp and scored a 2nd on the most cooked tires Ive ever had on the track.....blew skwid away when he the times we ran on those tires......dont think stick seen them but they were shot.....and held true all the way.....ask kenny....rock on stones.......the choice will be clear when the stats come out....

12. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

You're right :(

:crackup: :crackup:

13. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm in your count, but I plan on being there this year. Just confirmed my vacation time off at work yesterday. Doing the Barber track day this weekend to get some more seat time before then.

See everyone there, I'll be the one slow southern guy racing in the back with the Northern boys to keep them company :Poke:

14. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

v7mw jerry you'll be all a lone. cause the yanks will be up front . with our michliens dots,stickboy can we yanks still have some beer if we both suck ?what am i thinking i'am gonna finsh in the top 5.still looking for an eng

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Let's see what is the tally for V7mw?

Yankee's: H-man, Sauce, Big Ronny
    Yami's: NYredneck, WineSlut???, Borge???, Tim
    Kawi's: Yoshi, Gypsy, lugnut???, Greenbikemike???
    No duc's
    Honda Horde: V7Jerry, Stickboy & Stickman???, Melch, both of the Johnson brothers, Fullmetal???, I am sure 3-4 more honda guys who are laying low.

Anyone else?

16. Dyle

im so jelous I wish you could count my name in the honda hord,,,,,ill be backkkkkk....Ill say this....I dont see the yanks finishing in the top 5...if they do Im gonna raz yalls asses all winter now....

17. Dyle

my prediction on the order of biz.....gotta say mr melch...then borge,greg,yates,stick and gypsy....thats the order in the mw.,...:Poke:I would move gypsy up some there but hes gotta get a good start

18. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

1 bike, 1 truck,leathers,helmet,boots....new stones.....cheap
    1, sickday from work.....easy
    being a points spoiler.....priceless

dont count me out...as a special guest apperance

Ab

19. stickboy274

We miss ya Duc. You gotta come out to play. Work on it for us

BTW, you can move me up that list up there Dyle. I don't plan on letting that many peopel catch up to me.

20. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

i beg to differ