1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7MW Champ!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

would love to race a new bike but the presence of the v7v6 guys has been great.....Ive really enjoyed meeting and racing all these SE guys over the last 3 years....the competition is close the races are fast and all I can say is I wish you north boys luck when your down here in our back yards.......bring a big cooler for the beer fund......and Mike you know you already are invited so dont wait on one just come.....also sause my kid says hes heald the 314 in wera now for his 2nd season as well.....to bad yall wont get to fight it out...Ive sold his f3 and put together a 600rr for him...

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Mike:
    I sent a buyer for the green machine, so clean it up. If you are at GNF, you can join me on the back row.........we can have some fun on the Kawi's. Oh yea, be careful........7 is slippery.........I told you........but nooooo, the youngster has to try it out.

As for Summit.........I hope Greg does well, and makes the points battle interesting for all at the National....but we can't have some yellow tagger winning at the big show...........that's just wrong.

Good luck Yankee posse........magik 8-ball sez..........no yank in the top 10.

:beer:

3. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

:) Guilty as charged. I was just rattling cages :D

4. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

no yank in top ten are you red necks drunk already? wtf. were not that slow, yes we ride turds and yes iam fat, but no top ten . no way this fat mexican/yankee is gonna kick some red neck ass.this playground pimp says top 5 for this mexican. yes i said mexican not mexicant, along with his michlein tires.i will find an motor and this yank is kicking stickboy,gypsy racing,outsider,kjohnson,rcmick917 ass and then i will dribk all of your beer and go back to yankee land when iam done

5. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

cooler space

10-4 on the COOLER SPACE! I don't drink lite beer!:beer:

6. F2RGK

yeah, what he said....me too!

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Looks like you started drinking already...........top 5...........have you been to Road Atlanta before? If not......good luck to ya. Big fat mexican/yankee makes top 5 in V7mw...........I got a beer to see that.

Anyone else?

8. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i told you se boys he rode the short bus,ron less is more.

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Both you guys on Michelins? You know they don't work down here........right?

:Poke:

10. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i havnt seen any of your tracks before this year,and i dont drink on school nights.i got 2 rounds of practice. bring it on

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Boy, you Chicago-rican's are funny.

Listen, it's not cinco de myo anymore. Lay off the Corona's. Those are for me.

12. F2RGK

Yankee Winners!

Nobody voted for Clinton either, but he won! The damn yankees don't need to know the track, we'll just look at the women's cracks.......up, down, and around!!! It's all the same.......Do I hear a "Hell Yeah"!:D

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Dude..........your soooooo screwed! Two rounds of practice...........you crack me up.

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Friendly pointer #1 from down South. The dirt is red..........stay off the red stuff, and don't get any on your leathers..........it does not come off.

15. Dyle

damn dammn damn........and Im not gonna be gridded up to issue a beating myself to the yanks....and im the guy with broke back and no way you would be me...much less the crew you names off......better look at them times and when you see yours are about 15 seconds off after practice.....just go ahead and run to the beer store and sit the race out....we dont wanna lap you to many times and send you crying back to the cold.....

16. Dyle

ay just have to slap a ride together and sleep ontop of an ice pack and just get my 2 cents worth in on this....oh btw did I tell everyone we may have a female in out grids next season.....the guy who baught my f3 was buying it for his daughter...

17. F2RGK

MOMMAS CALLING! Go to bed!

Someone took my beer and drank it because it sounds as if I hear a baby crying. Don't worry SE boyz...just bring your respirators as you're breathing the red dirt from our rear tires....Michelins!! :up:
    Coronas for everyone!!!!

18. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

Friendly pointer#2 from RVA- turn 7 is WIDE OPEN!..just keep it pinned through there. you'll be fine. oh yeah..if it's raining in turn 7 don't even worry about it. that slick shiny eel snot looking sealer shit has LOTS and LOTS of traction! truuuust me!

warning- the above is extreme sarcasm. repeat- extreme sarcasm.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  19. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Damn Yankees, that's what I'm talking about some good clean smack talk. By the way I'm originally from Indianapolis and then Purdue. I waited till the south made me an offer to come down and enhance the gene pool but the icing on the cake was that we get to ride 10 months out of the year. I believe the only Yank to win V7MW was Lance Yeager and if you watched the Daytona 200 you would have seen him on his 3 year old bike getting lapped but hell he qualified. PS If any of you Yanks can keep your skirts from blowing up over your helmet and decide to come to the GNF remember these words of Wisdom from the Master, "Don't bring a Knife to a Gun fight!!! :tut:
    Eboz,

20. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

point taken outsider,were not gonna win but we can make the top ten,i mean top 5.sealer all the tracks in the midwest have that shit on them,were still coming to the gnf put in my vac to day.see you in oct