1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7MW Champ!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

See, Greg expects me to beat him too.

2. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

3. stickboy274

803-413-0731 The chic that answers is hott, and she digs racers. At least me.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

well I think greg could possible sneak up there and be the spoiler....but bring me my beer stick when my prediction comes true.......if not Ill bring yours....deal..

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I expect you will be able to throw a blanket over the top group again this year. I predict Bryan will once again wear the #1 plate for next season, but he will not win the big show. Looking at the points battle.............Bryan can finish right behind Greg and still win the championship provided Greg does not win the race.

Top seven in no particular order........Yamaha, Honda, Honda, Honda, Kawasaki, Honda, Honda......hell throw a Ducati and another Yamaha in there too if they grid up.

And none of those are Yankee bikes.

:beer:

6. Dyle

nice prediction but I dont think bryans gonna let borges yammi run off with it...its gonna be red in front.....gregs or bryans..:moon:

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

8. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Should be an interesting race.Here's why.Since were going to play the FZR 4/6 game and allow a 02 YZF head and FZR bottom end,which would make it a 661cc unless you spent elenty thousand dollars having it destroked etc.etc.

Here is what I have done.After speaking with some guys who ran the F3 motors in cars and being told some previously unknown secrets.I took an F4i head and put it on the F3 with some not stock pistons and rods for the F3,but stock for another Honda,and secret crank along with modified fuel injection of course.Now I bolted this in an all aluminum 900rr frame(and yes it bolts right-in with no modifications and I can prove it)with a 954 front end,190 slicks and this seems to result in a 352lb.machine and a first dyno run of 116.7HP on VP.I cant tell what the second run was.:wow:

All this was done with a great mechanic and one junkyard.
    This is a Formula class isnt it?????

9. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

So what's this? Yanks can't be Honder riders too? :Poke:
    And sadly, if I make it to the GNF at all this year, I won't be a rider. I will make it a point for '07.

10. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

what the hell did you waste your time on that for?????? from what I recall you could be riding A Ninga 2fiddy with 2 flat tires....and still whipp all our butts ...

sounds like a super cool bike

:clap:

11. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Dennis,since you are officialy the points keeper by choice or not.Did Greg sneak a win in on me?I thought he had 3 and if he gets Summit that will be 4.Although Im sending a special agent to Summit to try and prevent that.Anyway if I let him win(J/K Greg)we would be tied in points,but I have all wins.So wouldnt the tie go to me??

Tell me grasshopper where I'll know how fast I need to go.:rock:

12. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

Stickboy -- Lance ran Pirellis on his 250...

I wish I could come out and spoil the GNF but running V7 HW only just isn't fun. plus the smoker is not tip-top at the moment

Bryan I think that Skunk Works bike you speak of is a killer.... pretty sweet. if they allow that shit in MW then I should be allowed too :) :D

13. Dyle

the kid got his invite today for 600superstock and asked if his vintage brothers would come root him on....2nd race on sunday....

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Bryan..........your math is correct. All this is mute if Greg doesn't do the win at Summit this weekend, but this is how I see it in the crystal ball.

Bryan with 6 wins and a second at GNF (double points)...........154.
    Greg with 4 wins two second and a win at GNF (DP)...............154 also.

Same points, but I would say the title will go to the one who won at the big show.................and that is just one persons opinion.........not that my opinion mounts to a hill of beans.

But if Greg got ..(2nd at GNF)....1...1....1....1...2....2....2....2....=148.
    and Bryan (3rd at GNF) 1...1...1...1...1....1.....3.....3.......=150.

Now if Stickboy won................ohhhhh that is another story...........and I am sure he is going to remind us of it all winter long.......and he would be totally entitled to it.

Good luck to all...............it's gonna be a riot, and I hope I get a good seat to see it all first hand.

15. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Dear Santa, the Yankees are Coming, Keep the beer cold!

It's amazing what can be said on a weeknight, let alone a Friday night. Do your parents know what your saying about the Yankees' coming to town? Shame....shame...How dare lest we talk those blasphemous evil words,"No Yankees in the Top Five", just say...AMEN, AMEN BROTHER! The Yankees are in the top five!!! GOD BLESS, even the SE!:clap:

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

No need writting a letter to Santa........Halloween is closer to GNF, maybe you guys can dress up as your favorite Southern top 5 racer.

:Poke:

17. stickboy274

It's been a while since Lance held that plate.

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Darnit..........we scared one of them away already.

:moon:

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I don't think this bike is in the spirt of the true V7mw rules....dismantle it immediately...........d@mn Kenny! I should have just given him on of those HRC boxes last year.

20. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

hondas in the top five!

I am so Glad you mentioned the Hondas up front! Wow, you can admit the truth! Whoop, whoop ya!:clap: