1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Steve, you got a meatball but didn't finish the race?

I got a meatball once. Was so pissed! Ended up catching/passing Sauce half way through lap 8 :Poke:

2. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Yea but did you jump the start? I didnt! But i know the feeling. LOL
    there where a few more things to it. Not going to go into it.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I thought I got a meatball once. Messed me up and I blew up my motor. DOH!

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I got meatballed once, and then I found out that it was just Mongo and he was telling me he was hungry.

Actually I never did, Steve didn't jump, I just completely sucked and couldn't see the starter so combine him getting a great start with me and the whole row in front of us getting a shitty start too, he looked as if he jumped. He didn't. But..... Shit happens.

5. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I got meatballed last year for a start at the GNF, I obviously left early and was pleasantly surprised when I got the meatball flag. I was upset when I found out you didn't get the meatball sandwich for pulling in. On top of this there were no side items offered and the drink service lacked efficiency. You can rest assured I left a stinging comment card about false advertising, lack of properly trained wait staff and salad bar. Mongo also refused my rule proposal of the Big Mac Flag, yet I remain optimistic.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO False advertising indeed!

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Next race!! 5 days!! Who's with me!?!?!?

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

That's how you're going to get people to come out? Back in my day you weren't allowed on the grid until you could smack talk worth a sh!t.

Keep trying rookie

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Well I'm new!! :D Hey you don't happen to carry any of the S20's do you? The street tire?

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

When you are new is the perfect time to talk smack. No one knows if you are slow yet or not so you can sling some serious bullshit. Once you hit the track they'll all be aware. :D

12. stickboy274

No s20s. I don't get good deals on street stuff.

13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well im going to stroll down and see what kind of shit i can stir up!
    Im good for that and maybe and little racing too. You ready Mr Buff guy?
    fat mans going to be throwing down some laps.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

14. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Yeah beotches it's on.......I am waiting for my bromance to call me on a time to roll out....Alabama style! Me and old chitty chitty bang bang will be there. Key is being there not necessarily getting it started.. I will have the ye ole' $8.00 rattle can paint job too.....

YES BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID, Team Sanford and Son will be enroute......lol

See you Saturday morning......Joe

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

They have witnessed my slowness first hand. So now I'm just the slow guy that talks shit. lol

I gotta admit, I do have an advantage. When the V7 grid takes the field all the buffets in the area bring the good stuff out. Because they know their profits are safe lol

And just in case you guys didn't see, ole EBoz was out ther this weekend with AHRMA!! Cheater!!

16. Outsider V6 V7

I was there this weekend and swam a few laps Friday, then had an old time Eboz style weekend. Practiced Saturday morning on the GSXR and it was flying. Warm up lap for next Gen race it apparently spun a bearing so I DNS. Sunday I break out the Kawasaki, which is must faster than my GSXR and it's feeling great. I sit in second place, actually 3rd if you count Jamie james on the Yamamonster, waiting to work my last lap magic. Last lap and Hatten and the big Duc have a monstrous front, then rear tire slide which bucks him out of the seet and I brake and dodge the size 14 boots to take the lead. Heading into 4 the carbs begin to run dry and I give up first place to another Duc 888. fuel hits the carbs and set out to catch Chris Boy only to have an Uh OH moment when the back end steps out about 3 feet and the muzzy can actually slows it down enough to save. Back stretch I'm running on fumes but manage to cost down straight to finish. Great weekend. Yes I practice on slicks in the rain because it's fun to go really slow. LOL

Attached Files:

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That thing looks bad ass! You bringing it this weekend?

18. Outsider V6 V7

Not going to make it this weekend, I'm sending Joe down to kick your butts on his old bike.

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. stickboy274

For sure, booo