1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

you boys need to bring it up north.i swear i'll let JT walk all over you

2. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well last weekend was a good one! Weather was great. All cloudy and rainy. Perfect if your a duck! Had 2 good races, new tires worked different than i expected. All in all good.
    Dustins getting faster. Not sure if im going to do Tally. Still not happy with the last welcome i got there. No news from the head office yet.
    Guess maybe i should post it on Y-Tube and run a poll? But i did beat beat Dean in a race on the track at the same time as me! Missed my Buddies Eboz and Joe!
    Going to be posting Vids soon.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

3. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Wish I was there too! Had the truck loaded and was about to roll out and the boss called for a mandatory work day on Saturday.........Unfortunately the military will not let me call on sick, lol. It's OK it save me time and money from getting lapped by you two....next weekend it will be good times though....til Tally!

4. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

FYI, I'm bringing the big gun to this knife fight.

5. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

You back from China? Call a brother...

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I had fun. I wasn't exactly happy with the races but that's cause I lost lol. You looked good espeically after putting on a new unknown tire. Me and DJ were sitting on the wall using your crazy ass on slicks to judge our next tire choice lol

RUT ROH!!! I gotta step ma game up. Will probably make Tally. We will see. In the air right now.

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I've been hearing that for years!(from Dustin):D

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

yep im known for slicks in the rain. Im not scared! LOL actually won a race in the rain on slicks before. A LONG time ago! LOL

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Old tricky dudes!!

10. Outsider V6 V7

dustin see picture in post 176. The way to get comfortable on slicks in the rain is practice, practice, practice. LOL

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh I know, but we were looking for race set up. And we knew Steve is crazy. lol

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

And your point being? Practice,practice! When your poor you have no choice sometimes.
    Explains why i dont use tire warmers. Old school baby! Having confidence in yourself and your machine does wonders for your racing. You need to bring that pit bike down and lets go play around the trees and i can show you what i mean.

13. Outsider V6 V7

For those considering Tally next weekend. We race on Saturday only. So don't plan to show up on sunday Isenhower. LOL

14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

well thanks cause yes i was going to show up on sat! Man between the sweet Alabama welcome i got last time and now only racing on sat? Not sure you guys know how to attract new racers to your region. Guess i need to look at the race schedule a little closer.
    Or maybe everyone else just didnt want me to show up and race? MMM make you think dont it? Thanks.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Great Vid, need to raise the camera up. LOL Thanks for posting it up. Tally will be some good video action.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah I broke my other mount. But I will have it on.

LMAO what you mean? I'm asking becaue I think that too. But after.... well you've seen my downshifts prior too. Which part in the vid are you talking about specifcally. I am asking seriously.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

All of them. It's like you don't blip hard enough and the engine gets spun back up by the back tire. It sounds like you just clutch, downshift with no blip and then ease off the clutch. It's just odd sounding and seems to introduce a lot of rear wheel hop for you.

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You are right. I can't blip. I have tried but it is too busy. So since I started blowing up motors, I now let the clutch out slower to allow the engine to catch up.

Guess I should work more on that above all else.