1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

So I finally arrived!! Full circle after all these years! Had Blackie back 5 years ago or so and that didn't work out.

Raced this weekend on Sauce's bike and had a blast. Steve and Eboz both schooled my ass but I was actually closer than I though. Losing by .123 to Eboz in HW and 1.3 secs to Isenhower in MW. But I am getting better at that god forsaken track.

I had a blast and can't wait for Tally. That should be a kick in the ass.

Bike ran great and lived up to it's Sauceness.

So who else is running in V7?

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I am,but im mid-atlantic region.

3. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Steve is still fast but may have gotten a little upset when I asked him if he would stand in my yard as a garden gnome. I just thought he was perfect for the outfit. Dustin's bike is fast, Steve's bike is fast, those modern guys continued to get in our way but still a lot of fun. I think I had one guy in B superbike bump into me going into turn one but he bounced off. Dustin may have it on video. I propose a new rule, skinny guys can not draft behind fat guys. V6 and V7 need to run black number plates and white numbers so the B guys will know we aren't racing them for position. Great racing and lot's of lead changes Saturday between the three of us. Great time and looking forward to the next throw down.

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

You guys make me miss my F2. Raced it at Hawaii Raceway Park for 3 years! Dependable and fun.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

He may have gotten a tad upset. But not as nearly as upset as dealing with the modern bikes lol.

I keep trying to put them between me and yall. Didn't work out like I planned. But was fun anyways.

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Hope you guys like the stickers! Great to see my old freind. We have come a long way and we are old! LOL I still feel the love EBOZ. nothing but love baby for you. And that sandbagging Dustin with that top fuel motor, well im just going to have to ride it harder! Great ride by all. im going to edit my vids now and post them. Tally here i come.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh come on! Was even cheap gas in it!! Oh I meant to tell you the stock filter helped the midrange a bunch!

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Have you shortened your penis by the appropriate amount to compensate for the increase in cc's? :D

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

He'd have to turn the damn thing inside out!

10. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

Now only if one of you guys would buy my 900.... :(

11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

last time im helping you out! Telling me how slow you are! HA!! im not falling for that one again! Vids are up on my facebook! Let the truth be shown!!!

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

you need to bring it out and race it! I did so you should too.

13. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

I left Dallas, I am in Seattle now, a little too far of a drive now. :beer:

14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

well my VFR is in pieces. Im not selling just cause im not racing it right now! the rules never change for vintage and that's whats makes it so great to race. There are tracks up there some place. besides most of those states up that way are smaller than Dallas, so cant be that far to drive to get to a track! Hell my next race is at Tally and im driving from Houston. It can be done my friend. Life is to short to quit on it. be safe.

15. TJS

TJS 1994 GSXR 750 and Bandit 400

I agree with Outsider, I'd like to see a change for V number plates! Nothing like having some 20 yr old kid stuffing me at the first turn as you enter the Roller Coaster at VIR and we both almost lost it. Hey, dude I got to work on Monday!....and I'm running almost last in my class anyhow; so how far back are you?

16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

back in the old day we put V on our plates to let other know we are Vintage and not in there class. Talk to Evelyn and this was brought by her. so maybe we should all do this and at riders meeting let everyone know and to keep a look out for us on grid so they know we are not racing them. She told me that Black plate wont work cause a few ride there bikes in modern races too. Thought you should know. But its being looked at. but as a group we could let everyone know at riders meeting. Cant hurt letting folks know. Take care.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Fuckers!

Yeah EBoz I'm going to get that vid up later today too. You can hear me cusising you out when you go by me in the bus stop on the last lap hahahaha

Still learning the bike. But it's a Honda so I'll be ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddUdrr_IF84&list=UUAvjswtZMtswWQZ2JO3-riw&feature=c4-overview

18. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Dustin, not sure if I would have caught you if we weren't in traffic all the time. Or maybe I was just stalking you the entire race and realized I couldn't count on passing you down the straight like I did Steve, so I made a remarkable racing decision to get by you early. Or maybe I'm just lucky, yeah that's it lets just go with Lucky. LOL

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

all my vids are up on my face book page. this being lazy on my part has to stop. But its so easy to be lazy. But now you guys are all over my ass guess i should get off it and do something! Tally is going to be a barn burner for sure. With Dustins smack talking and motor and Eric looking like a smooth operator all the while he is learning how to beat up on me. Best fun ive had in a long time with my cloths on! Wooowooo!

Steven Isenhower #52 2011 V-6

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Vintage bikes are allowed to run yellow plates with a V on them already if you'd like.

I doubt it'll matter to the B Novices tho, they're wearing yellow plates for a totally different but very good reason :D