1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v7 at RRR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rcmike917, Mar 19, 2006.

1. melch

melch V7 Pusher

How much did you say it cost to fix your bike????????
    Hurry up and get your ass back out here.You already missed a damn good one.:beer:

2. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Still not sure...not done buying $hit yet. I am going to try and re-coop some of my money by selling a "slightly" used set of take offs.

<said in cheezy use car salesman voice> "No those tires aren't worn out, they are the extra, extra, extra hard compound". "What? The purple, metalic glaze around the edges? Oh that is the top secret bling-bling/stunta' option". :rock:

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

so lane you arent sure when youll be back trackside...??
    the kid and I are going to run at tally next weekend in the national event just for some track time......then be in nashville we hope at the end of the month.....I think its back to back with barber isnt it.??
    anyways hurry and get that thing running....I owe you a tail section view for a race or 2.......

4. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Nashville is my goal (or course RRR was my past goal).

All the parts are either here, or on the way to get the beast back together. Was planning on working on it this weekend, but the daughter caught the crud and I needed to stay home and help.

As far as showing me a tail section, I'm sure you and everone else will. Never been to Nashville and I'm sure I'll be a chicken sh*t my first race back after a tumble. Can you say backmarker?:moon:

5. Dyle

dont feel bad.....still kinda jittery myself....feel healthy though so Im looking forward to the tally event in a couple weeks just for some seat time.......

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Dyle..........taking the F3 to a National event.........you are a brave man. Good luck to you, remember these guys are doing this for money.....and your a white tag guy now.

Be small!

7. Dyle

really small right......my plan is to just be like a ghost.....easy to pass.....

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I just got back from Jennings, the 600 ex were racing in the 16's. You better bring your a game, and my a game, and Brians agame, you get the idea.

I'll be at Tally for you. I'll offer up some moral support.

I saw T-man and John from CTR there, they were both busy.

We will not be at Nashville, it's not one of our tracks, so if anybody needs anything, e-mail or call us so we can get you set up.

9. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Stick, I may need one of those monster rear tires you sell Doug. The project is coming along nicely.

10. stickboy274

I'll try and have one or two hanging around when you get ready.

11. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Nah... Mine are still good from Tally. ;)

12. Dyle

mine are good to but the kid needs tired for next weekend.......so youll be there right stick ??

13. stickboy274

We will be at tally.

14. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

And now for the good news, Eboz did not blow his motor,in fact Doug Reese said everything including the bearings looked brand new. Oh well back together with a new clutch, rings and bearings and gaskets. For the record this motor had made it 2 years. yee haa
    Eboz

15. Dyle

is it the same motor you were flying with last season ??
    cool see yall there stick........oh did I give you the kid team bridg #s yet ?