1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v7 at RRR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rcmike917, Mar 19, 2006.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Man, I should have raced V7HW too. Man, that looked like so much fun. Next time I wanna play too. Good job to all!

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Augusta Triumph Ducati (706-650-9995)is the place to send your stuff. Mike and Tom will make you a fast bike. Tell them you want the stickboy special.

Hell, they haven't even done any of the kewl stuff to mine yet. :D

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  3. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

See...you gotta send yer jap stuff to a duc shop to get some real power...:clap:

4. stickboy274

I was afraid you would give me a hard time about that, but the man is good.

5. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

motor

I have to say the Bridgestone tires were a better investment than any motor I ever had built...those babies were the stink at VIR.....:bow:

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

theres a guy here in atlanta does really good stuff with f2/3s and the new gixxers......could call him if someone needed him.....he hangs out with thermos man and the team embry guys....

7. stickboy274

What can I say, It's hard to be right all the time. :moon:

8. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

Bridgestone rocks! I can't wait to try a set on my 750!

9. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

I ran the 190's on my mw an hw bikes. i still cant belive how much better they were than the brand x tires that we were running. They were amazing, I was able to run quite a few differnt lines that i wasnt able to run before.

:up:

10. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Me, too on the 190's!
    You can really feel a bigger contact patch- very stable, too.

11. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Hey did we fail to mention that El Sqwid also picked up his fresh motor at RRR which just happens to be the same configuration that Ray, Dale, Wes and I run.

12. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

so hes gonna have the big bike running soon.......thing was fast

13. stickboy274

Yeah, I've never seen anyone spray for bugs at Jennings like that before.

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

So, when you guys said..........keep your motor stock, it's more fun racing that way...........I guess you ment.........more fun for you?

:moon:

15. stickboy274

My motor is stock, and it was getting slower everyday. The loaner motor, that I don't actually own yet, is tuned. It's full of stock parts, and nothing fancy is in there, but it has been made to make better use of what it came with.

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Ok...........I just received a Mac Daddy exhaust system in the mail, to make the black beauty transformation complete........I am hoping for 2 ponies..............you guys are soooooo in TROUBLE now.

:)

Stick........you need a HRC box still?

17. stickboy274

A pipe? Like you know what kind it is from front to rear, and the can matches the pipe?

Damn. That would be so kewl.

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yup............close out special.........and I can even read the name......can't pronounce it.......or spell it............but all the pieces are the same color. Light grey.......

19. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

my motor is stock......:moon:, all the parts in it are from a ducati

20. stickboy274

Watching for lightning bolts