1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

xxxxx

Attached Files:

2. SVbadguy

But wait there's more

Attached Files:

3. SVbadguy

Attached Files:

4. SVbadguy

This is it for now. Just got to find other counties where he hasn't behaved.

Attached Files:

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's a whole lotta rap sheets

6. notoripoff

notoripoff Member

Well he's a total waste of human life. Jail is too good for him. I hope karma pays him a long visit one day.

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's obvious the guy doesn't want to leave Virginia. Maybe check the rider circles in that area.

All in all producing fake cashier's checks has to be worth a few years in federal PMITA prison.

8. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

Nothing, bank check, cashiers checks, personal check can "clear" safely. The bank will still claw back the money if the paper is forged. Wire transfer is only sure way they are not taking it back, even if a paper check temporarily "clears" into your account. Wire transfers take only a few minutes in a bank, sometimes can be done online now and are your only absolutely safe way to do a transaction like this.

9. Vamerb1

Vamerb1 New Member

Arrested

Hello,
    This guy scammed my husband and I out of our F350 truck and 24 foot trailer in Norfolk, Va weekend before last by giving us a fake cashiers check. He also got another woman in va beach for 20k. He was arrested in Hanover county, Va last Thursday. My husband got his truck and trailer back but I am sure he used the trailer to transport something... Probably bikes. I have been doing a search for his cell phone number every day to make sure he is not back on the streets posting crap. He was extradited back to Va Beach so I would contact someone here... Sorry. I hope he rots in hell!!!

10. SVbadguy

Thanks for the info. Looks like it started out as a traffic stop. :crackup:

Attached Files:

11. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Time for the 'pile-on'

SVBadguy,do your magic.

13. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

This clown has no idea how hard deep and fast it's about to get.:up:

14. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

RoadRacingWorld Update??

Did anyone send this info to RRW or ping Mr Ulrich???

:up:

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Awesome, hope ya get the bikes back Mark.

16. joec

joec brace yourself

or cross post to some of the other boards???? might also be fun to go to his hearing in july.....

17. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

Fucking fucker's fucking fucked!!!!

18. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Okay I jus did.... :D

19. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

Hey guys! My wife is vbmer that posted earlier Ty or T or whatever the hell his name is this month was busted last week. This guy came to my house to "buy" my Ford F350 and trailer. Come Monday the $40,000 cashiers check was bogus. Thank God my friend was the bank GM and took 30-40 mins to make sure this check was no good in stead of just cashing. I was fortunate and got my stuff back before the week was over but he got an elderly woman for $20, 000 and trashed her car before she got it back. He was charged with 4 felony warrants here in VB. Contact Detective J.I. Cole in the Virginia Beach Economic Crime Unit. She is the Det that helped me and filed the felony warrants against him. Help pile the charges on and help put this POS away once and for all whether in VA or another state.

20. SVbadguy

Do you have the case #?