1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

He probably won't even show up.

2. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

Yes I do.......Case #2011-019640. Hope this helps you.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

this is information that needs to get out.

its great news. i hope the hang him. please keep us posted.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This is fantastic.......its like watching a huge train derailment from grandstand seating.

Fry this pudgy bastard!!!

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thank you guys for the info!:beer:

6. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Actually, as a warning to all, banks can/will claw back wires through a process known as "recall"

Same case usually, fraudster sends you a wire from a bank acct they've hacked into and it goes through until the owner finds out, which may be quite awhile if the victim is a company with a sizable balance sheet

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I'll let Darcie write that novel. In short no but he did attempt to when he was making his rounds in 2005. We are extra vigilant and more untrusting because of this guy.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  8. Vamerb1

Vamerb1 New Member

Jail

Hi again,
    I am pretty sure this guy is sitting in the Norfolk City jail wo bond so he will have no choice but to show up for the hearing in July. Please please please spread the word about this guy so people can contact the detective here. I just happened to come across this thread by googling his cell phone number. I can only imagine how many people he has scammed over the years who don't know there are others out there!!! Now is the time to get his ass.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he's in Norfolk lockup there is a chance of getting the Vesrah bikes back. Small but there is a chance! :up:

10. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

He was extradited to Va. Beach. I know the Detective had a long rap sheet for him in VA in several counties and out of state warrants as well. But she said Hanover County was sending him to VB to face the felony warrants! I can't imagine with the info the Detective had alone that any prosecutor and/or decent judge would grant this guy bond with his record of running. It's not like this guy is going to afford a big time lawyer either. All he is going to get is a public defender. He should be sitting in jail now! As far as July court dates, that's more than likely for the traffic violations in Hanover, but I might be wrong on that!

11. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I love it!!!! :beer:

The power of the internet..... :bow:

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Once again... Power of the beeb :up:

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Well, the internet should be in constant use to encourage others who were victims of his scams to pile on, otherwise this guy could walk...don't kid yourselves, worse offenders than him have been able to walk/bail out...you are assuming he doesn't have access to money or partners-in-crime who have access to money. If'n he posts bail, he's gone...poof, and you might not see him again. Keep him locked up and pile on the complaints/charges/letters/email to the prosecutors/state attorneys offices where his crimes took place...after his jail time is served, if that happens, a few creative strokes on the ol' keyboard could get him sold to some gay sheik over in the Sands.

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Obviously with as close as this guy is running these scams he wants to get caught. Seriously a quad cab truck and trailer is not easy to hide. Not to mention that he's showing his face and using the same names. Sounds to me like he knew the hammer was coming.

15. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

What kind of Real Jail time do you think he will get with all the different items?

trying to figure out if the time he gets is worth staying or fleeing.

16. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

Let's see... Grand theft, identity theft, forging checks... I would estimate at the very least 5-10yrs. Hopefully more since he has such a long list of past crimes.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

With the long list and history of crimes I doubt T will be rehabilitated through the State. We will probably start seeing his actions on RRW or something again in about 5—10 years.

18. onel0wcubn

onel0wcubn Well-Known Member

:tut: a Nigerian scammer with a face :tut: :down:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Aren't there a couple federal charges in there? Mail fraud or some of that type of stuff? :confused:

20. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Wow....what a POS.