1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I deal with a few import/export companies in Norfolk. I am calling them now to see if they've run across these bikes.

EDIT: No dice on the bikes. If the guy tries to export them through one of those companies, they'll for sure call me and the police though. I'll call my contacts in Miami this afternoon. Actually I'll hit everybody from NY/NJ to Miami, it'll give me a good reason to check in and see if any of them have any business! It's going to take all week though....

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. charles

charles The Transporter

Interesting. My educated guess is that this low-grade moron is still operating and thus can be located. Sending him to prison won't get any money refunded. Hang a sword over his head and he'll come up with the $ 30,000.

3. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

4. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately cops don't seem to care to much about stolen vehicles! I had 2 very expensive hot rods stolen last year out of my mom's garage in the middle of the night while she was there asleep. What's worse is they were my father's who had passed away 2 months prior. Cops put out BOLO's but came up with nothing. I actually came up with more, got a name, got an address, tag #'s, etc. and they did nothing about it!!! I later found out the perp has friends/family on the force.

Basically it's a crap shoot. The bikes could have been shipped off, vin's ground off and sold, parted out, etc. Any number of things could have happened. They are better off then me with the leads they have but with the lackluster effort you get from the authorities, you are left to spend your own time and money hunting them down cause honestly the cops could care less. If you can't identify the bikes from looking at them without taking it apart, no dice. So if you suspect an engine, it must have markings on the outside to identify before the cops will touch it. I had more help from forums and flyers then the cops! I'm out $100k+ and precious keepsakes but hopefully karma will win in the end!

Good luck with the search!!!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

6. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

Holy moly, sketchy a$$hole

7. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

If this guy needs found

I'd look no further than this pic for help/hints:

GNC - for the Schmega Rip Creatine Blend in the 55 gallon drum.

Miami Gay Chat Line - Any 'roided out Bear Homosexual will be cruising the net for sub's to engage in Bear/Homosexual relations (Just don't tell Devontrius or whatever this fellas name is that he's a homosexual - In his mind the guy on the recieving end of his raging 3"er is the gay one).

Kay Jewlers - or whereever the hell one would go for "adornement and baubles" to accessorise with. Hint - Real men don't wear jewelry, especially bracelets. My guess is this chump grew up dirt poor and thinks/believes the cheap ass gold to be an elevator to a higher socio-economic level. NOT!

Anyone contact Hymer for help? It takes one to catch one sometimes...

Attached Files:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is there a BOLO out for all the individual parts on ebay and all the various forums? These bikes (and all the others this douche has stolen) will end up somewhere, and my guess is chopped up and sold to the highest bidder.

9. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

This kind of shit makes me sick.

10. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Give ya a bad check?

11. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

right...now I remember
    a banker's check is what you want. cause its issued and guaranteed by the bank.
    after its issued, you can have the check# and call the bank to confirm the branch it was issued at etc.

line him up against the wall...

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Most people are basically very trusting. Most will assume it's a good check when they deposit it in their own bank. A cashiers check has to clear two banks before you know if it's really good or not. It has to be deposited in your bank, then it's sent by them for collection from the issuing bank. It it's not a good check then the bank that was supposed to have issued it sends it back to your bank. They then deduct it back out of your account. :(

13. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm in the process of selling my car and this makes me think twice about trying to do a private party transaction. Between the enormous amount of inquiries and half of the people just trying to come out and test drive a Porsche, I was already considering just taking $2,500 less and selling it at the dealership through Autotrader's new program. That combined with the threat of having to deal with this payment B.S. has just about sealed the deal for me.

14. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

No hunting is needed on this guy. His address looks current (as of last month) and a simple database search pulls enough info on this guy to go and get him. Pops up with known aliases, contact info for all of his relatives, business associates, etc. It's likely that the police just need enough evidence (or motivation) to pick him up.

15. notoripoff

notoripoff Member

. Trivillus M Lewis, age 38

Name/AliasesHas lived inDOBPhoneAddressRelated toTrivillus M Lewis
    Triillus M Lewis
    Trivillus M Harris Virginia Beach, VA
    Harrisonburg, VA
    Timberville, VA
    Staunton, VA Trivillero Lewis
    Shakeitha D Lewis
    William L Evans Get more details 2. Trivillus M Lewis

Name/AliasesHas lived inDOBPhoneAddressRelated toTrivillus M Lewis
    Staunton, VA Get more details 3. Trivillus Lewis

Name/AliasesHas lived inDOBPhoneAddressRelated toTrivillus Lewis
    Staunton, VA Get more details 4. Trivillus Marguiso Lewis

Name/AliasesHas lived inDOBPhoneAddressRelated toTrivillus Marguiso Lewis
    Alexandria, VA Get more details 5. Trivillus Lewis

Name/AliasesHas lived inDOBPhoneAddressRelated toTrivillus Lewis
    Clifton, VA Related People Searches

TRIVILLUS HARRIS - Detailed Background Report
    Comprehensive Report. Criminal Records. Latest Contact Information. Premium Listing
    Find TRIVILLUS HARRIS
    Get Current Phone and Address. Premium Listing

Premium Services: Search by Phone Number Reverse Phone Search Run a Background Check

TRIVILLUS HARRIS - 2 Free Listings
    Check messages for: HARRIS - TRIVILLUS - TRIVILLUS HARRIS Leave a message for TRIVILLUS HARRIS
    E-mail This Page Know When You're Being Searched on the Internet Create a Public Record

TRIVILLUS M HARRIS Born 1972 More Info on TRIVILLUS HARRIS Check for Email Address Google
    6110 HAVENER HOUSE WAY Neighborhood & Property Report Record Created: 05/2003
    CENTREVILLE, VA 20120 Confirm Current Phone & Address
    Background Check on TRIVILLUS M HARRIS

TRIVILLUS M HARRIS Born Sep 1960 More Info on TRIVILLUS HARRIS Check for Email Address Google
    410 OLDE GREENWICH CIR Neighborhood & Property Report Record Created: 01/2002
    FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22408 Confirm Current Phone & Address
    Background Check on TRIVILLUS

16. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

There's a more recent address than this one in Clifton, VA :up:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. notoripoff

notoripoff Member

Yea at the local gay bar no doubt!..

I hope this guy gets caught. Mark is a stand up racer.

19. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Attached Files:

20. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

xxx

Attached Files: