1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

If the units are legally exported, customs will check the VIN's to make sure they are not stolen. If they are hidden in an export container and were creatively omitted from the documents submitted to customs, you are SOL.

2. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

It cleared initially.Soon as it cleared he shipped the bikes.Then it was withdrawn once the bank learned the check was fake.RTFA!

BTW,I hope someone puts a pipe to that thieves' skull and proceeds to give him the "Boggs treatment".Mark is a great man in this sport and does not deserve this in any way shape or form.

3. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

If there is an ID of the perp, a history of criminal activity, and contact with him by law enforcement, why the fuck has he not been picked up???

4. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

The cops don't care?

Shitty police work in some cases, victims not following through with prosecutions in others and weak judges are reasons he's still out there.

Let him do something in my step-bro's jurisdiction. Something will definitely be done about it. :D

5. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Some checks can come back a few weeks later, a lot of auto dealers/individuals have been stung this way. Crooks get the vehicles/titles, have a few wks head start and use a fake i.d. and a one time phone.
    I hope Mark gets his money or bikes/pts.
    I only take a bank check that I can verify or cash when selling a bike.

6. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Ok my input is that I have a good friend that WAS with the US Postal Inspectors in Miami. He was an agent that did this type of criminal investigation He's now with ICE but does investigate a lot of international and interstate fraud still. He also still has contacts at USPI. I can try to help get someone some contact with him. I'll be traveling tomorrow but I'll try to check this.

(If this needs to happen ASAP, Critter and TSB Tuna can reach me).

7. B. Myers

B. Myers Well-Known Member

that movie was based on a true story- from that con came alot of the banking regulations and processes used today.

Hope Junge is able to find his bikes and recoup his losses.

8. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Ah shit we done sicked the beeb on em...

From his really crappy website with pics of stuff other than his.

"We at MTC&R are looking for investors for our expansion of our new racing facility and full scale auto/motorcycle shops. We want to show the world that we can be just as competitive as a large full scale shop facilities but in the atmosphere of a smaller more reliable business that will give our customers more one-on-one service. We are also going to use funds for our full scale AMA roadracing team and our pro-stock NHRA drag racing motorcycle. Please contact Ty with any questions. Thankyou"

9. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Dianostics Test-$60.00 :crackup:

Really hope they can get the goods back from this loser and he gets what's due.

10. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

hahaha trying to claim hes worked on all the ama teams with his photo gallery, such weaksauce

11. joec

joec brace yourself

my bank has told me the same exact thing. cashiers checks can be as much or more fraudulent than personal checks. my bank puts holds cashiers checks now too.

12. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Anyone got an address for this supposed shop of his? Might go for a ride down to Miami and see what's up.

13. six6two

six6two AWD

He's as good as caught.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just found this.....looks like it's in Miami Beach unless it's a fake address. IT does show up on Google Maps though

http://www.bakerdrivetrain.com/v4/g...ker&t=&&d=dealerList&id=246&stateName=Florida

Mobile Techology Customs & Racing
    731 6th Street
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    305-401-2465

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-80.133505&spn=0.005449,0.011319&z=17&iwloc=A

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Damn.. Hope Mark gets this straightened out.... And Ty/ Trivulus <WTF KINDA NAME IS THAT ANYWAY... get to pick up the soap...

17. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

This guy again..man I was hoping he was dead. He's been ripping off people for years. Got one of my buddies real good with a bike deal back in 2005. I think that's when he was making his rounds with everyone that raced mid Atlantic.

Mike

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Im in Miami, I dont have any contacts here, but if I can help in any way, let me know.

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Fuck that fucking fuck.

20. Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member

I agree with the posts above about federal charges. The Junges should contact the FBI and Postal Inspector immediately.

I'm astonished that the Racine police bought this guy's story and gave him more time. A simple google search could have clued them in about his past.

I hope this guy is taken out of commission for a very, very long time.