1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twins Cup

Discussion in 'General' started by ghetto customs, Sep 25, 2019.

1. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Yup, obvious as hell!

2. I’d have laughed at that. I thought the video was funny but not exactly professional and I’m also not in Turners shoes (they wouldn’t fit). There was a lot better footage of the series than having to single out a rider to what seems to be, make fun of him. People can say what they want about sand in his vagina whatever but it makes him look pretty crappy to the non racer. I sent that video to some non racer folks and there response was all about the same. Who did that guy piss off? And is he a shifty rider? Those type of comments. I do agree Eminem would’ve been a better choice as well. Taylor Swift is just huge insult to injury. I just thought it was pretty tasteless on MA’s part singling out a rider and I’m curious who approved that video. The Turners have been around a while and dumped a lot of personal money into entry fees, etc over the years and that’s not the type of thing I’d expect from a series trying to improve its rider base.
    It’s funny when you watch it until you look at it from Turners point of view. I’d be pissed as well but obviously I must have a sandy vagina as well. That being said what’s done is done and now be the villain and come back with a vengeance. Use it as fuel to get in better shape, come back stronger and give a big FU to whoever did the video from the podium.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Show your ass in public get some grief in public. Nothing remotely wrong with the video or the poking fun portion.

The Great One and r6boater like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The funniest part is unless you already know Kris you'd have no clue who the riders are. The number that stood out for me in the entire video was 111... I honestly didn't even look ta bike numbers behind the lyrics. Too much work to be pissed off about something.

r6boater likes this.
  5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

(Bug)

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thank you!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Keep doing it until I have an answer :D