1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twins Cup

Discussion in 'General' started by ghetto customs, Sep 25, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If the target audience for that video is the people who are in the video, yeah, I guess it wasn't a good one.

Now if, for some strange reason, the target of a promotional video is people who are not currently watching the series (crazy, I know), then it works because I sure as hell am interested now. :D

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

And being in a public video promoted by the series you’re in makes you a professional racer.

Must be.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Greta effing Christ! Can anyone show me, on this doll, where the bad race org touched you?

4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Yeah there are some seriously whiney bitches in here if you can’t laugh at that promotional video.

5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i don't think Kris got your memo... looks like he's training for the ss class for next year ;)

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

If someone watches a race because of this video, at the time of the video they knew not one detail about who is who and don’t see anything beyond racing.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

The video would have been kick ass had they switched to Eminem "two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, round the outside" and showed Chris and Kris passing all the #parkitthenpullit guys on the outside. There was plenty of footage of that, and it would have been funny. :D

Stork, TLR67, No Brakes and 3 others like this.
  8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That would be good. Perhaps somebody will capitalize on this amount of interest and make another video about the twins cup.

badmoon692008 and backbone like this.
  9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

If nothing else, this doesn't blend in with all the typical beautiful bike content and may attract a wondering eyeball or two. I think they need to do more of this and not let any negativity scare them off. If I'm MA, Twins Cup promotion is all about pushing the streaming subscriptions. FB comments are most all in the realm of "best racing in MA" and you can only see it live through the stream. Can definitely be leveraged to push those who liked what they saw on FS2 and don't frequent boards such as these to see if there's more to be had with a subscription or race weekend ticket.

10. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah, y’all can think whatever you want. That is like a video produced by CNN, only showing what they want you to see and portraying Kris as the villain and only showing his mistakes and questionable contact with one other rider.

I’m sure if they had any not shown clips of that rider getting passed by others riding around the outside of him as happened multiple times by multiple riders the nutswingers that think we are wrong for being pissed about its content would be on the other side of the fence in this deal.

Same as always I don’t give a flying fuck what 99% of you all think.
    I don’t pull any punches, I mean what I say and say what I mean. I have zero intentions of finding any kind of effort with MotoAmerica over this deal. They chose a side where they never should have and brought all this bullshit back up when they should have let sleeping dogs lye.

Fuck it, I’ll spend my money doing something else and not where Kris’s abilities and drive aren’t appreciated.
    Seems like most here think the racing will be better off without us so they can have at it.

11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I’ve heard multiple times about these outside passes. Ya they could have shown that. Then they could have shown them getting passed right back.

You acting like you just found a video of your wife on casting couch.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Every hero needs a villain. Be the villain. Embrace it.

Big picture, all of this ain't that big of a deal. No one is getting rich off it.

Plus, after awhile - every hero becomes the villain (I think that's from a movie).

badmoon692008, TLR67 and Banditracer like this.
  13. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Any gang signs thrown in the video?

badmoon692008 and Dragginass like this.
  14. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Love you 3000 ...

JBarx likes this.
  16. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

It's that NW Ohio connection. Feel it. :D

17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

beat me to it.. <3

JBarx likes this.
  18. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

It might not be the quote you wanted, but it's the quote you deserve.

JBarx, TurboBlew, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I'm digging the hash tag.

TLR67 likes this.
  20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Except for last years Champion...not all of them...

Jon Wilkens likes this.