1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More FAKE concern from you on this matter huh? SMDH!

BTW- "the guy who did it" was shot dead a block away by two responding officers who located him and scumbag tried shooting them too.....unless of course you want to bury him back up then hang him by his balls??? :rolleyes:

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

What are you trying to say? You think i'm concerned about the guy who did this?

Hope you're really just breaking balls and dont think that im concerned about the guy who did this.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is the President in the US at the moment?

4. jase

This happened before he left for Paris.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't expect Trump or anyone else to comment on every officer shot.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Did any other President before Obama comment on police shootings? I dont remember, but I was young.

I'm sure if it was like 15 officers killed they would for sure, but a single?

Obama always took the opportunity to push gun control when things like this happened.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Jace, why are you so angry that trump has done more for the general American public in 5 months than obama in 8 years?

Are simply jealous that the previous "leader" failed so hard for so long and trump is mopping the floor with his ears?

XFBO, Big Sherm and kangasj like this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He should have said the shooter could have been his son...ala, Trayvon Martin....or he could have said ....Obama says "Michael Brown’s death in Ferguson ‘stains the heart of black children’....would you feel better then?

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Did he say that the police acted stupidly?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What I am saying is you're more concerned about what Trump did or didn't do than what actually happened.

It's pretty clear, to me, that you never even took the time to read or listen to the entire story but yet you're outraged over Trump not saying anything? Please....the real answer is you read about that BS talking point on one of your left leaning forums, probably Democrat Underground and felt like making a troll point here........am I right?

G 97 likes this.
  11. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

I don't know I couldn't figure out your original point in the first one. I guess it's that Obama was walking by himself and somebody else was holding an umbrella for his wife? They could have both fit Under the Umbrella without an issue. I can find pictures of trump holding umbrellas for other people. It's an umbrella, the fact that you try to bring propaganda photos about pictures of people holding umbrellas is ridiculous . To play by the liberal Playbook , then what does this say about a man ? I haven't looked but I bet there's other pictures exactly like it of other presidents maybe even Trump . [​IMG]

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The President has every right to defend himself from personal attacks. That's all we have seen from the press, personal attacks. Very few opinion or news pieces are written about the policies of this President. It's a constant attack with zero evidence for the claims being made, be it Russia, incompetent, mentally ill, racist, anti-semitic, this list goes on.

He is acting like an adult, one that isn't going to take the media pushing lie after lie and acting as not a news source but as THE voice in what the left has deemed "the resistance". Even through all of this obstruction the President is getting things accomplished. What is getting old is the constant bashing and accusations from both the press and the left. We should criticize the President, we as citizens would not be doing our duty otherwise because no one can agree 100% with anyone. But we should do so on the policy/s the administration is implementing, not on a feeling. If you want to complain that we should still honor the PCA or his policy on immigration or his stance on coal, the space program, NK and so on, fine. But that's not what you want to do is it, it sure isn't what the left or the media want to do. It's easier to call the President illegitimate, or mentally ill than it is to counter the administrations decisions with rational arguments.
    What is the President blaming the media for?

Handle criticism....I do not know of anyone that has ever made it to the top of what they are doing without an ego, it goes par for course.

There is a huge difference here, most of Obamas critics(i'm not talking here) were critics of his policies, and to make it current, the policies of the Democrat party. What we're seeing is a full on personal attack of the President with few policy critics. When there is, most still fall into attacking the President personally which negates their opinion on his policy.

TXFZ1 and R Acree like this.
  13. jase

Dude, my point is that Trump being pro police, why didn't he say anything about this officer that was murdered in cold blood? That was my only point.
    My point was also that why cant Trump show some empathy/Sympathy for a officer killed in the line of duty?

Dude, you took this in entire different direction. Has nothing to do with Democrat Underground. That's funny!! Have to laugh

Democrat Underground?? Really, that's what you think?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I suppose you should ask Trump. All conservatives don't think alike and we don't all know each other.

15. jase

So you're saying that Trump never attacked anyone personally while campaigning and as POTUS unless he was attacked first?

16. BHP41

Is that what I said????

Please point those instances out.

17. BHP41

Still looking ? Here, I'll give you some help. Crying Chuck Schumer

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Funny but Cruz tweeted about CNN but no outrage from the peanut gallery, what aboot that Jase or Orvis?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...CNN abandoned any pretense of journalistic integrity a long time back. Hell, what they do isn't journalism, it's propaganda.

20. jase

Dude, it was a question, look at my post again.