1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

IMG_0090.JPG

turtlecreek likes this.
  2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If JFK ran today he would be called a Nazi and a racist by the left. Hell, the left called Reagan the second coming of Hitler when he ran for office. I'm trying to think of any republican candidate that wasn't called a racist or some form of -phobic since I've been alive. They've used the same damn tactics since I've been alive and I'm shocked it took an outsider to the republican party to figure out that being a door mat wasn't going to work.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...you're over 30 and can't be trusted.

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So Spicer just quit, wonder how far behind Sessions will be as things implode. Going to be interesting if Mueller starts looking at Trumps taxes for the past several years. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have to admit that he lasted the way longer than I thought he would. He beat my expectations by at least three months. Fine-tuned machine keeps rolling.

6. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

yeah, totally agree. i guess Trump is just draining his own swamp or is that a thing?

7. BHP41

:crackup:

I like you guys. You make me laugh.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The one thing that makes an idiot like Trump look better is the fact that Obama was such a crappy President. It has been very insightful watching the complete flip flop of the arguments coming from the 2 sides though. All of a sudden stuff Trump is doing that is similar to what Obama was doing is super offensive to the D's and OK with the R's...

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The history books will be a real shocker for some.

BHP41 and SuddenBraking like this.
  10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I wonder how many years must pass before history can render an impartial judgement on our times.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What do you care? Men are marrying men, the end is nigh....

:D

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Well I guess someone's end will be up. :D

stk0308 and Newsshooter like this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, the lib sharks are circling. Sorry losers...you're still losing. Your progressive agenda will still be dismantled. You will lose more seats in the mid terms and America will continue to reject your commie agenda. Cheers! :beer:

My only disappointment with Spicy quitting is that the troll twitter account, Sean Spicier will probably go away. Watching liberals go apeshit daily because they didn't know it was a parody account was fucking hilarious. Whoever ran that made so many heads explode it was epic.

14. BHP41

Yes it will. Yes.it.will.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm having visions of Fahrenheit 451...

16. Steve H

Steve H Well-Known Member

I know this thread is about Trump being the winning machine - and I'm sorry I haven't read every page and may have missed something.

But it seems there is a more important subject here.

That is the political system which lead to him getting elected.

The two political parties could not field one credible and reasonable candidate between them.

And I am not all all sure about the current democratic voting process either.

This has really shaken me to the core.

I really don't know where to go from here - but that is what needs attention- not today's tweet.

17. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

The American political system and structure is one of the most comprehensively brilliant forms of governance the planet has ever seen in regards to giving its citizens and non citizens the power to dictate their own fates (relatively speaking). It also says not one word about adopting a two party system and that all candidates should come from those parties. Same goes for it's voting process.

It's major fault is that it relies on those same citizens to safeguard it and bring out the best of the system. The voting process is great - people gerrymandering districts to artificially change the voting process - not so much. . .and fundamentally changes what that "voting process" is.

Stupid or unethical people in control of a brilliant system will lead to stupid and unethical results. . .no matter how brilliantly constructed that system.

The problem isn't the system or the process - it's who's controlling it (or rather abdicating their control) - and they don't reside in Washington DC.

gixxerreese likes this.
  18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

So what sayeth the beeb as Trump gets ready to back the bus over Sessions?

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

kangasj likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs.