1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

C'mon man. I already admitted I was wrong on my wording and should have said anyone who entered illegally has committed a crime. No need to kick me while I am down. :D Overstaying a visa should be a crime but I do know that currently it is not.

And I do not think that the 14th needs to be scrapped completely. But can you amend an amendment? It would probably be a good idea to put a no anchor baby clause in there somewhere...

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't recall seeing this posted before.

"Hungary has cut its illegal migration problem by 99 percent. Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó explains how to Breitbart's Deputy Political Editor Amanda House."

Motofun352 and blkduc like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And this figure derives from where?
    I want to meet the guy who can determine what 50% of an unknown quantity is.

mike574 likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I'm going to suggest you figure out how to answer that question prior to your citizenship exam. If you can answer, just think, you'll be more hip to American governance than probably 90% of of the group you wish to join. :beer:

crashman likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Oh man Trump played us on that spending bill.

He gave his globalist son and the gimmecrats everything they wanted with nothing in return and now he can blame the courts for the lack of a wall for the next two years.

That bill is GARBAGE. It literally promotes human trafficking while preventing immigration enforcement.

We got played folks. Enjoy your new MS-13 neighbors/gimmecrat voters.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Prohibition ring a bell? When are you taking the test? :)

7. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

I thought the prohibition amendment wasn't amended, but rather stricken by another amendment. (Canadian, so my knowledge of the USC is, shall we say, "A work in progress.")

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought that was what he meant by asking about amending an amendment. My bad.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Not sure when I am going to do the test. I just printed out the study guide a few weeks ago. My kids will be fine as they have been in US schools since 1st and 3rd grade but it turns out my 52 yr old brain does not retain stuff like it used to...

The fact that it is ambiguous enough that it can be interpreted the way that it has been is enough to make me think that it needs to be amended to clearly state that the child of an illegal immigrant born in the US has the same immigration status as the parent.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So Pelosi is talking up @SnacktimeKC gun control for a national emergency.

So let’s see. Protect the border by building a wall to aid in controlling illegal entry in the country vs taking away rights of Americans.

They just keep showing their true colors.

Anyone that votes for a Democrat is either too stupid to know better or agrees with their views. Either way, you are the enemy to this Republic.

XFBO and blkduc like this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yeah, Trump has escalated this slippery slope significantly (that's some awesome alliteration for those keeping track at home), and if the Dems win the White House in 2020 you gentlemen may not like what they do with this newfound power (assuming Trump's declaration is held up in courts).

The funny thing is, there's almost nothing but downside from the R perspective because eminent domain and other logistics are probably going to hold up any progress on The WallTM, so making this move has very little upside with significant downside. That's presumably why the establishment politicians are not a fan of using this tactic.

On a more lighthearted note, that mosaic of Trump is pretty damn funny :crackup:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yup. This is clearly just a Trump trick. Just gonna leave this here ...
    B48546C8-5621-46EB-8C85-CA59A2F152BA.jpeg

MachineR1, Banditracer and blkduc like this.
  15. SuddenBraking

Riot likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And the major difference between all those and Trump ... he may be “thwarting the will of Congress” (read as Democrats that refuse to give him a “win”) but it is VERY much the will of the People. You know, the people that he’s supposed to be concerned about.

17. SuddenBraking

I understand your point of view (although the polls don't seem to support it). I'm simply pointing out that if you're okay with Trump wiping his ass with the Constitution, there's significant downside (from the R point of view) of a Democrat president doing the same in 2020.

They will officially be coming for your gunz - make no mistake about it. Odds are once the R's and D's have both had their time to overreach the intention of the Constitution that they'd roll back the powers of the Executive so that it can't happen in the future (for their own protection), but if the D's win in 2020 you're trading your guns for a wall, IMO.

Cue the "they'll neva take mah gunz" crowd.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Wow ... those statements are quite a reach. And what polls don’t support the majority wanting border security?

1) “Wiping his ass with the Constitution”? Really? Please elaborate. Be specific.

2) What guns? I literally don’t have any. Not even a “boating accident” statement. None. Zero. Zippo. Not a single boom stick in sight here. I’m not trading shit. But as has been pointed out already in this thread, sovereignty protection through maintaining borders ... actually spelled out as a duty of the federal gov’t. Gun rights ... specifically spelled out as a right in the BoR. Your (D party’s) inability to understand how those two things are massively different is quite impressive.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    speeddaddy likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Some seriously delusional pov's are being shared in here.
    Almost as if only Republicans own guns, almost as if Democrats don't have their own Party issues with their newly elected Congresswomen who have been making a whole bunch of stupid comments, after only being OTJ for, is it even a month yet??? Almost as if, their extreme left faction hasn't been making waves for them.

Tell ya what Libvoters, it might be wise to worry about your own party, its members and the stupid shit they say and do every week, before trying to tell us how, what or why we'll be losing the next election.

20. SuddenBraking

Here's the first link when Googling "polls about wall".

https://news.gallup.com/poll/246455/solid-majority-opposes-new-construction-border-wall.aspx

1) I feel like you're asking because you don't know so I'm not going to give you the answer but I'll give you a hint. What have historically women carried (but is now a trendy accessory for certain hipster men) to hold things?

2) If you don't have any gunz then someone taking them wouldn't impact you, but I'm assuming you're in the minority of Dungeon Dwellers with your lack of firepower.

FYI, I wouldn't throw around insults regarding comprehension/intelligence with your last couple of posts (but that's just me) :Poke: