1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

kangasj and K51000 like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The only joke here is you. And just to let you know, we are laughing at you, not with you.

I did read what you linked, and you have yet to refute that it costs the tax payers billions. Maybe we should declare education a national crisis if it's spitting out idiots like you.

TSWebster likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Whoops. Nope. At this time overstaying a visa is not considered a crime. I should have said 100% of the people that enter the US illegally have committed a crime. My bad.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Depends on the length you stay, it can get you barred from entering the US for up to 10 years. I'm assuming you know this and just wanted to point out an error...:D

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And as an honest person in the DOJ equal treatment under the law. So exactly how many have been charged the Hildebeast camp? How much evidence was destroyed on the wing? How many of them have been charged with lying to Congress? Dead-Fish-Fail.jpg

8. sheepofblue

Check the Constitution where the definition of Treason in the US is :crackup: Then explain how a president saying after the election I will be free to deal is better than polling data by a campaign worker. Oh and and slimy as it was the open mic comment by the president was not treason nor illegal either.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

10. sheepofblue

If it is he should shut down all 28 other declared emergencies immediately.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/national-emergencies-trump-opioid/index.html

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The real question is did YOU look at those links??? :crackup:

From your very first NBC link:
    "Rector said his 2013 estimate pegged the cost of undocumented immigrants — the cost of services received minus their tax contributions was about $54 billion a year."

That's just from your first link and one guy/firms conservative opinion, which makes NO MENTION of the IRS child credit fraud they've been exploiting. The reports says it is costing us roughly $4B/yr.....and that's just ONE scam.

You being a clueless grown man might work around your clueless friends/family but you gotta know, by now, it ain't going to fly here. LOL!

So you do the math, $54B + $4B = $58B per year..... President Trump asked for a tenth of that and you have a problem?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    ducnut likes this.
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

K51000 likes this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Why the "K" instead of a "C"?

Just curious what that's all about - not trying to engage in any debate (for the record).

14. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

Against my better judgement I'm going to reply to this, because you evidently missed the point entirely and I doubt you can be explained to.

They aren't the true definition of emergencies, but rather something that the party feels is important and they will campaign on those issues. Trump is setting a precedent that if you fail to uphold your campaign promises after 2 years of party majority in the federal government, you can just declare an emergency to make up for the fact that the president doesn't know how to negotiate.

SuddenBraking and code3ryder like this.
  15. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

E414A782-C6E5-42A1-8113-D02F7E391FEC.jpeg

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well, the point is the CIS accounting is not comprehensive, and does not include enhancements to the economy provided by cheap labor.
    The other major problem with the CIS report is that it is head-of-household based. Pesky 14th amendment.

No. As has been repeatedly pointed out, not all undocumented workers (actually, only about half) entered illegally. Simply overstaying a visa is a citation.
    Maybe we should change the law (and get rid of the 14th) but a lot of welfare/costs are going to citizens, not illegals.

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Damn. Where you been brotha. Missed your dumbass posts. :crackup:

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Interesting argument of cheap labor vs depressed wages due to "undocumented workers." I wonder what the true numbers really are based on the estimates of "undocumented immigrants." The overstay numbers should be more accurate and I would think easier to find to fine/deport/process. I would support changing it to criminal jailtime/fine just like Canada.

19. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Even if you replaced them all with citizens it will still cost taxpayers about same. Even if you pay them little more.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version