1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. rowe748

rowe748 Well-Known Member

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Focker, The Great One and Newsshooter like this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

We should have illegals replace the government workers. They will do the work better for a fraction of the cost, no benefits, easy to fire/replace, and no days off...think of the savings they will bring to the tax payer!!

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

First Bowling Green and now Sweden, it's certainly running like a finely oiled machine. :D

R1Racer99, jeffr1ey and The Great One like this.
  5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

While the Democrats and media are probably out to "get him", Trump isn't helping himself.

1. He throws poorly thought out and vague EOs. The hiring freeze and the immigrant ban for two. I am not saying those didn't need to be done, but they were both rolled out very poorly and created tons of confusion and unnecessary scrambling around trying to figure out exactly what was meant. Trump heads the executive branch. It is the executive branches job to execute the laws. Throwing out half baked crap is not how the executive branch should operate.
    2. He tweets really stupid stuff. If you need examples of this, you are wearing blinders and only see what you want to see.
    3. He lies. If you need examples of this, you are wearing blinders and only see what you want to see.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But if one believes his own lies, are they really lies?......

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

No, they're alternative facts.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not according to George Costanza. "Remember, Jerry: it's not a lie if you believe it."

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why would I be outraged? I hate Obama. I love Trump. I dont judge those I hate the same as those I love. Rossy rules. Lorenzo sucks. You know that. :D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Please tell me you know that was sarcasm. :D

He does. His YouTube videos are really impressive. I would have never tried something like that myself. :D

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Who's 'Rossy'?

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

simple typo. lighten up.

*I wont correct it though because that ruins the thread. :D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You mean like dropping a bomb on Beirut? :Poke:

Fonda Dix likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I assumed he meant Yves Rossy. :)

Fonda Dix likes this.
  16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Big difference between travel for the work of running the country and golf outings.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True - but then you get to the part about not actually needing to be at Mar a Lago to run the country. This isn't meeting with other heads of state overseas or the like.

18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

But if you call it the Southern White House, then it becomes totally legit.

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I was reading through this, and thinking about Bush's family place in Maine, Reagan's Santa Barbara ranch, Johnson's ranch in Texas, and Nixon's San Clemente digs. Roosevelt wintered in Warm Springs, Georgia if I remember my reading correctly. These guys all did not make the White House their primary home, and spent a lot of time at their own homes.

Carter and Clinton enjoyed Camp David, and spent a lot of time there.

While the expense is a lot higher these days, because security is tighter, I don't see his use of his home as all that big of a deal.

XFBO likes this.
  20. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

That's cool and all, except for this. What's the definition of a hypocrite again?

VintageWannabe and Focker like this.