1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nothing to see here..............just more crumbs.
    Nancy sure seems quite lately. :crackup:

What’s even more stoopid are libs are trying to spin all of the recent employee bonuses and companies bringing back overseas profits as nothing more than, “they already had all of this money in their coffers so why should Trump be given any credit.” Yeah, because they could have done the same under the obama admin and his crappy business policies. :rolleyes:

Libtards are actually showing their disdain openely towards the improving business environment.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/j-p-morgan-to-spend-20-billion-after-tax-cuts-on-jobs-branches.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/125...aunches-new-50-million-education-program.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/verizon-vz-earnings-ceo-lowell-mcadam-interview.html

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    TurboBlew likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Who was it on here saying that libtards would rather see America fail than Trump be successful? Then who was the libtard arguing against them? (seriously, who was it, this is a great example)

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So many working so hard to make Trump and America fail, and Trump is still getting impressive results.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I guess it comes down to this. If people have to choose, would they pick someone who has the ability to lead the country and create economic prosperity or do they want someone who will not bruise their feelers. So far from what I see from the left they want to protect their feelings at all cost and are doing everything they can to trip up Trump and make him look bad.

Wasn't Winston Churchill an outspoken dick that hurt peoples feelings all of the time and kind of a drunk? And he is considered to be one of the best British Prime Ministers of all time. Maybe sometimes peoples feelings need to get hurt a bit...

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Patton is another example.

6. In Your Corner

It sometimes takes an asshole to get the tough jobs done.

7. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to link to any at the moment, but have a look at the daily articles written by the media to convince everyone that Trump's supporters are leaving him, or that the economy is improving the lives of rich democrats, not his base, etc. etc. There is a daily barrage trying to convince us that he is "worse than Hitler". And, I think they all believe it.

Mid-terms will be very interesting.

crashman and XFBO like this.
  8. In Your Corner

It's actually rather frightening.
    I see people I know well, people who are certainly stupid and who lead normal, productive lives, who believe everything they're told. More than that, they are seething with hate.
    You can't even speak to them about any of this without them losing their temper and personally attacking you.

9. In Your Corner

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've been telling people that for years and they still bitch about me :D

dtalbott likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

kangasj likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess Starbucks employees are rich, since those are the only folks that will benefit from the cuts.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They should be given what they charge for flavored hot water :D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

So you might once again enter into a Starbucks and decide to stay and drink your coffee there. :D

15. In Your Corner

I may be an anomaly, but I've never been to a Starbucks.
    I'm too cheap frugal.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never again. I already told the boss she can stay in there if she prefers the seating but I'm perfectly comfy in the Ho.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I buy there when I have no other choices or it's the easiest place at the time to get caffeine in a hot beverage. They're overpriced but sometimes it's just the choice you have to make. I went into one and sat down while drinking a latte for the first time ever last Friday. That will never happen again.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hotel lobby Starbucks are the only ones I go to. And that's a rarity. Organic Marley coffee at home for the kick, UDF for a cheap buzz.

19. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Apparently I must be too. According to the tax lady, when my wife and I got our taxes done the other day, the software was setup to give us an estimate of next year’s return assuming we get paid the same as this year, etc. If everything stays the same we should get an extra $1,500 back next year if the estimate is correct.

XFBO and trussdude like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

California wants half of it. :D

XFBO and kangasj like this.