1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I like the job Trump is doing.
    All indicators are up and continuing upward despite formidable forces working against him.
    He's doing better than I thought he would.

2. In Your Corner

No.
    If you want to prove your point, do so.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The problem is you and repeating fucking moronic lies ad nauseum.

XFBO and brex like this.
  4. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

:clap::flag::clap:

5. samizx7

To you no thanks. Nothing to prove.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed where the market is today? I have and my 401k has done remarkably well in the last year or so.

That's some winning in my book. :)

XFBO likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Pocket book. :D

9. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

The one that counts! :D

Robby-Bobby and pickled egg like this.
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Clearly, English isn’t your first language, so let us help explain this to you. You seem to think he labeled the people ... he didn’t. While there is some ongoing debate as to whether or not the comment being assigned to him is even factual, even IF he said it, he said the country is a shithole. It is. That’s overwhelmingly likely why they’re looking to get out.

My hometown of Racine is a shithole. It’s just a factual statement. That’s why I moved away and stayed away. Not a difficult or insulting statement. Jesus.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Everyone seems to be focusing more on the fact that Trump allegedly referred to some less than developed countries as shitholes. I have been to a few of those countries and if the ones I have seen are any indication he was not making an inaccurate statement if he did indeed say that. But I am more concerned about politicians with zero integrity running to the press after a private meeting at the White House to "tell on" Trump in an attempt to discredit the President and advance their agenda with zero proof. While all politicians lie, the lemmings are believing politicians who belong to a party that in the past have lied with no shame in order to advance their agenda. A cite to this would be Harry Reid lying about Mitt Romneys taxes while speaking in the Senate....

How many people here have said stuff at a private meeting that they would not want said out in public? I know I have and I have heard shit come out of the mouths of coworkers who are now railing against Trump in meetings that was far worse than what Trump said. This partisanship is only going to get worse because neither side will budge and they are putting all of their effort in to discrediting the other side.

12. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Funny when people say Trump wanted a "Muslim Ban". Truly, let's assume that was the intent and everyone was in agreement to do so. You 'd simply do the stats and come to the conclusion that the travel ban was a miserable failure at "banning Muslims" from entering the country. Ergo, it was not a Muslim ban.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

5B046EB5-DF16-4616-AF28-BB72F1E3E5EE.jpeg

BHP41 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And ... the DOJ issued an 11-count indictment in the Uranium One case. Hillary’s seat could get warmer. Same tactic Mueller is trying to use on Trump. Wonder how clean Hillary will prove to be.

16. samizx7

Again. I was making a point , that if trump keep his mouth shut it would better. I did not say he wanted Muslim ban, he did. The policy makes sense if trump was not the one pushing it. He came out and said I want total shut down of Muslims entering USA. That was not me , it was him. Anyway the man can not control himself, me personally I am loving the show.

17. samizx7

Clearly logic is not part of your thought process
    Based on the leaked statement , he said why do we need people from shithole countries, so people are included in that statement. So based on your example, you and your Hometown of Racine are shitholes and you should not be accepted in other towns. Hope it is easy enough for you to understand.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Doubling down on dumb, huh?

brex likes this.
  19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's more like orders of magnitude.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

crashman likes this.