1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Holy. Shit. You honestly believe that’s logical?????? :crackup:

Using your own “logic”, there can be no one from, say, Chicago, that is a Republican. After all, it’s a Democratic city. People, and the city they’re from are equal. The people can’t be their own person.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

It will crash again :Poke:

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

There will be an inevitable correction but wasn't it supposed to crash over a year ago and do poorly all year?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You can find analysts at any time during any bull market making predictions that it's going to crash.

5. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

trump will only take a credit on the way up, but once it crash or the us economy goes down, it is obama fault . lol :clap:

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don’t care enough to really follow the market, but a VP @ Merrill that we had in to do a 401(k) update at work was saying something along the lines of 2017 being the first time in history that the S&P didn’t see a single negative month in the year. That’s crazy.

7. samizx7

:crackup::crackup:what a waste on time , logic with trump base, it is like unicorn.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Please, show me where my logic is wrong. I’m saying very clearly that being from a shithole location does not mean everyone there is a shithole. You are. That’s not logic ... That’s retarded.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    crashman likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Apparently you have forgotten the "blame Bush" era where your messiah blamed the previous President for everything bad and took credit for everything good. You should probably stop throwing stones inside that glass house of yours...

10. samizx7

i did not think obama without faults. i think he destroyed america internationally.

11. samizx7

i am saying what you are saying. trump is not.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Except that's not what Trump said...

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Where in the hell is Sapsis to correct Sami’s posts? It’s hard to read without a ghetto accent and a “muh fuka” behind every sentence. :mad:

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There's just too much to correct, so why bother?

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Watching people talk past one another. There's a bit too much there to not want me to give him the 518-reprieve.
    What do you think his words meant?

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

First thing’s first ... prove he actually said anything about it. Then verify what was actually said. Then we can start trying to actually discern what he meant. Agreed?

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Maybe you missed Mongo's declarative statement, so direct that to him.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he did say is then I think he wondered why we let people come into the US from shitholes and not making them go through the normal process. A statement of frustration, a fairly good assessment of a lot of parts of the world. It's not racist, it is not even saying anything bad about the people, just about where they are from. And again - this was in a meeting about DACA, it was not at all a meeting about normal immigration regulation nor was it remotely a discussion where he is saying do not let anyone from these countries come to the US at all.

So I think it meant he wonders why the congress idiots want to let in more people from shithole countries.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough my declarative statement covers mis interpreting what was said because of your own feelings about Trump as well as the statement not having been made at all. Whichever you prefer :D