1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So ignoring him would be better? If you do believe that please explain how so...

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with that sentiment. I've always accused Trump of being the leader of the 6 year old group that is quick to yell, "I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll have to unbutton your shirt to shit!" Short stuff Kim, will then come back with something about laying waste to the complete Western world, and on and on we go. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I've grown tired of the childish threats when both are standing with their finger on the boom button.

jase and cha0s#242 like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why should I be pissed at Rand Paul? He's made a principled stand (that I agree with), and hasn't been playing bitch games with what way he'd vote.

Are you a complete fucking moron who is in favor of government writ large?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So well informed...

I see Saturday Night Live is what passes for journalism for you.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Everything that supports that regime's internal legitimacy is predicated on the belief that the Western world wants to obliterate it. Posturing like you do (when you nominally have the button within fingers reach) reinforces the state's claim and its hold on its people.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Given the control they have on ALL news/information, it wouldn't matter what was said. That belief would persist regardless.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that your call will turn out to be right. McCain has stated more than once that what the Republicans keep coming up with is not enough. I think he probably feels like a lot of us do. Scrap the hell out of Obamacare and start with a clean slate or do away with Government controlled medical care completely.
    As far as Trump and his tweeting is concerned, he's pissed now that Kim called him "deranged." He's going to push Kim into an irrational act before long with the insults so he better have the guns to back his tweeting ass up.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know. I doubt that many, if any, of the Dumbass Democrats had a clue about the ramifications of that monstrosity of a bill. What was it? 2300 pages? Hell, there was only a very few that attempted to actually read it to begin with. Different groups put together different parts of it with no one knowing what the total package looked like. Nancy was the smartest one of the bunch when she made that dumb statement "We have to pass it to see what's in it" and look at her apparent IQ.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Are you deliberately ignoring the fact that she didn't actually say that? That my friend, was something cooked up by the press and everyone else ran with it because it achieved their goal of making her look like an idiot. She wasn't and still isn't. She is the one that's actually a maverick. I think the chick has maverick running out her ears. ;)

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You're talking to a Hillary supporter. They have never been able to grasp fact and reality.

pickled egg likes this.
  11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

There has to be a solution in between than childish name calling and threats or wiping them out and completely ignoring KJU.

12. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So which vote was that? Was it when he voted to repeal commie medicine when it didn't have a chance of being repealed, or was it when he did not vote to repeal when his vote could have actually repealed it? I mean, rational thinker who votes his conscience shouldn't flop 180 like that right?

14. blkduc

Good grief you're an idiot. You have Tina Fey confused for Sarah Palin. SNL is the depth of your political knowledge, this explains your clueless ramblings.

15. blkduc

Dude, single payer communist medicine was the plan from the beginning. Remember what the architect himself said:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...s-and-subsidies-from-the-public/#68d84b997c05

16. blkduc

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The difference is that the cartoon would then show Obama bending over to take Kim's rocket.

pickled egg likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

When the support is already at 100% there is no posturing that can reinforce the claim or its hold on the people. It's already maxed out.

All of a sudden Trumps posturing and response to NK created the current situation in the past retroactively, more than sixty years ago. Libtard logic once again. :crackup::moon:

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Serious question: why do we have only the option to Nuke NK?

He isn't moving constantly and hiding underground like Osama or Hussein. Can't we just drone strike his fucking hoise or palace? That way we only get him and those closest to him.

I doubt his military would know what to do in retaliation if he were gone.

Then move in, start feeding people with the food that hoarded. Plug in a cable tv box and open up a few McDonald's and boom, their better off than they've been in 50 years.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don't believe this is even a necessary option. I fully believe we could pretty well shut them down in a 12-hour window with just a traditional missile strike. Maybe drop a Moab just for some added emphasis. But I really don't see nukes being needed in ANY way, to deal with NK.