1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I see those tactic on both sides

2. Handicapped Racer

Democrats ran rough shod over republican's in 2008 and then lost power in 2010 and then lost more after that so they figured it was get back time. All we will see now are escalations of the same Bullshit.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh he is far from the only one for sure.

4. Handicapped Racer

If the info is not to be discussed then he should shut the fuck up.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I do too and it pleases me immensely.

There are still plenty of "Republicans" who want to play fair and be the star of loser theater. They are out there right now squawking about the SCIF invasion.

We will take care of their Vichy asses at the next election.

6. Handicapped Racer

Respect the Process, respect it when you when and specially when you lose cause there will be a time you will want someone
    to respect your win

7. Handicapped Racer

Really so why was Jim Jordan there?

8. Fonda Dix

Not sure what that question has to do with my post. Can you clarify?

Like the win of the Presidency in 2016? When might we expect leftists/progs/scum to respect that win?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would you want to act like them?

code3ryder likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Following the Marquis of Queensbury rules while your opponent gouges your eyes out with a hot poker is beyond stupid and a guaranteed recipe for a loss. YMMV.

kangasj likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're not remotely fighting me. They're ranting and raving over in a corner.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The Republicans have previously been on defense and cowered to the lefts bullshit. Trump is showing them they can fight and win. The Kavanaugh hearing was a good example. The left no longer can sling baseless accusations and not expect them to be contested. It's long overdue they grew a set.

13. Fonda Dix

Yeah but its safe the say that you are way less invested in politics than me.

You ignore this stuff for the most part as you have a brain. I clearly dont so I get to die 10 years earlier due to unnecessary stress. :D

Your pie eatin ass will outlive my gym going, chicken breast eating bipolarity.

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Awesome. Now please list all the corruption he has going on.

15. Handicapped Racer

Why was Jordan There he is on the committee why is he outside bitching when he has access to all those documents he just cant leave with them and someone has to be in the room with him when he does

His words not mine
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?465644-2/representative-jim-jordan-remarks-impeachment-testimony

16. Handicapped Racer

Lmao you keep playing blind. Hell even his lawyer couldn't even make that argument (that he has not committed crime's) in appeals court yesterday lol

That shit was too funny listening to

17. Fonda Dix

I gotta be honest, your question is likely above my pay grade.

I assume he is bound by some sort of secrecy/confidentiality agreement. I dont know the man well enough to know if he is Vichy or not. Give me a bit to read your links and do a bit of research and I will do my best to address the question.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Hard to play blind when I am asking for the information you claim to have? :confused:

If you want to be a fuck stain about it don't bother. I was asking a legitimate question.

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

These Cry Baby Libtards are going WAY TO FAR!

TDS to a new level.

Truth be told, he has done way less questionable shit than nearly any other POTUS.

He doesn't take any salary. He genuinely wants to improve everyone's lives in America, while keeping our independent nation status. He truly wants and IS making this a better country to live in.

What have the Democraps got? Is that their goal, to make the USA more independent and a better place for ALL to live? Hell to the Fuck no it's not

kangasj likes this.
  20. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Hey Libtards,
    You want to spend my tax money, to commit treason and try and de throne the POTUS?
    Then put it to a popular vote before you spend my/our tax money!