1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

He pulled this same stunt last week, this time he just got some friends with him. Yawn.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So you condone the Closed Door Lynching of OMB?
    Yes or No answer will suffice.

kangasj and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Champer

No.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Alternatives to this method that are capable of getting this done in the same fashion as the recent impeachments? :Pop: Seems petty but stunts get the attention of the corrupt and lazy journalists and thus into the publics view.

tl1098 likes this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Define "Closed Door Lynching" please.
    • As I understand it, it would be normal to not invite the entire congress in to hear testimony when State Department and National Security employees are giving testimony before a congressional committee.
    • Is it or is it not true that Republicans who are on the proper committees are present in the hearings?
    • If the Democrats are allowed to ask questions, then the Republicans should be allowed to ask questions. If this is just someone giving a statement and no one is asking questions, that is fine as well.
    If the Democrats try to railroad an impeachment vote through based on statements with no chance for the Republicans to present witnesses that can counter those statements and/or are not allowed to ask those that gave the statements any questions, then you can get upset. None of that has happened yet. If it does I suspect it will cost the Democrats dearly in the 2020 elections.

Now, if you want to yell and go after the leakers, I am all fine with that. Nothing should be leaked out of those hearings. Only a complete transcript / statement once it has been redacted, but this whole show and bluster about a "Closed Door Lynching" is a bunch of crap.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

You nailed it. The Democrats issue subpoenas without committee votes. The Republicans cannot issue them. The accused lawyers cannot be present nor challenge witnesses. This is all contrary to previous impeachments. The Democrats selectively leak the content you claim cannot be openly presented while denying a hard copy to the Republicans or the accused representatives. The list goes on. This is 100% against previous process and started on hearsay that was second hand and pre-coordinated by the one conducting the secret persecution.

That is one thing that amuses the heck out of me. Everyone keeps presenting opinion and polls on something where no charge is named nor facts available.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

There's no there there. Period. We've all read the transcript. The fucking President of Ukraine said no quid pro quo or pressure of any kind. None. On top of that, he wasn't even aware the money was being withheld. Pretty hard to extort someone without them knowing there is anything to extort.
    This is Schiff being a cunt. OMB.
    Resist.

kangasj likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And, from what I am hearing, most, if not all, accounts are second hand retelling of events, or hearsay. This is reprehensible.

Spang308 likes this.
  9. Spang308

People that are right more than they are wrong are leaning toward Bill Taylor actually being the whistleblower.

Big bad mean Trump recalled his little pal Marie Yovanovitch for motherfucking him abroad. Her and Taylor are both known anti Trumpers.
    Trump should have launched every Obama holdover immediately after getting sworn into office.
    Fucking viper pit that place is...

kangasj likes this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Agree Acree. From what I have heard, it is mostly just bitching, moaning, and groaning about Trump. "He second guessed me, OMB...OMB."

The GOP is also milking it for all it's worth in the media.

11. Champer

'They' (these 3 committees) are literally using the process that was created by Republicans a handful of years ago. Still don't understand the outrage here by Gaetz et al.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Too bad that's behind a pay wall.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The only reason for any of this is to undo the 2016 election and fuk with Trump for 2020...if you can't/won't admit that then that's on you and you suck...and your Suckatude is off the charts.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

you don’t understand why a coup upsets its victims? Odd.

Spang308 and gixxerreese like this.
  15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

What your missing. It’s not a problem that there is a committee that has closed meetings. This is not a secure matter that the people should be left out in the dark about. This is impeachment and it should be done in the open in front of the people. That’s it it’s not the closed door meeting it’s what the meeting is about.

Britt likes this.
  16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I love Bongino on Mifsud today. He must be Jason Bourneski he infiltrated so many high levels of government lmao.

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Spang308

That was hilarious.

Banditracer likes this.
  18. Spang308

Yes or no. You think Trump committed a crime after reading the transcript of the call?

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Quite likely he will read Schiff's version..and believes that for sure.

20. sheepofblue

Yep a ton of parallels between daily activity and impeachment :crackup:

Dead-Fish-Fail.jpg