1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It just shows he's trolling looking for a fight.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Please print a copy of the rules and configuration
    of this process you think exists.
    And you can't tell me when anything like this
    has taken place before because it never has.

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

When I say funny I don't mean it as haha its my way of saying that is some wild shit right there.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  4. Handicapped Racer

Funny everyone here is having an adult conversation except you, I doubt you'd really want the fight

5. In Your Corner

Did you know that when Biden was VP he
    enriched himself by charging the government
    money to pay for the Secret Service people
    who guard him to stay on his property?
    Show me the thread where you were outraged
    about that emolument.

6. Handicapped Racer

I 've said I don't think there is. I've searched to see if it is, all I have done and heard is that this isn't the first time and that I do know somewhat of the rules were crafted and signed by Paul Ryan's predecessor JB.
    The Judge even stated so

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge...chiff-just-following-the-rules-written-by-gop

7. In Your Corner

He is in charge of the whole thing do there
    is no one to enforce the rules against him, but
    him controlling all information and then
    leaking the story he wants to tell is exactly
    what he wants to do. There is no investigation
    going on here, this is all a show to dump on
    the President.
    There is no precedent for what he is doing.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Getting bent over something like that is a little over the top. If you want to start down that road you'd have to look at how much was spent looking after Obama's 2 girls for 8 years. I don't think the math will come out in your favor. :D

I tend to be more concerned about the 1.8 million that Obama gave to a corrupt Ukrainian that just disappeared.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is just a silly post. There is absolutely no point to be made with this other than OMB. None of the items you listed above is remotely unique to Trump outside of him not taking a salary. The exact specifics are different of course, but there isn’t one President that hasn't done relatively the same. Any notion otherwise is being willfully ignorant.

As far as Trump using Trump facilities for meetings and what not - big deal. Its nothing but a trade off. The meetings have to be held at some place, at some location using and paying for facilities. In the end it’s nothing but a wash. It’s not costing the taxpayers relatively anymore $. They have to do business with someone. It’s silly to get bent out of shape, not for the money being spent but for where the money is being spent. It’s a wash, who cares.
    OMB OMB OMB

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

11. Handicapped Racer

I did not, but I will say that same thing I said but Trump.

HOW THE fuck do you carge someone to protect you. Now don't get me wrong so if you as Potus or Vp need a location to stage and need to build a structure. That's on the Gov but you ran for this job so don't try to make money off me trying to protect you.

Also I will say that I was not as invested in Politics as I am now. I really avoided the D cause I didn't start paying attention.... It's my wifes fault. And I noticed that I would only get tid bits of info from left leaning stations so now I watch both right and left. But some of the right I just have to shake my head,

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell no I'm not reading a bunch of depositions, I don't have time to go hunting for reason to hate on people. I'm all good with just being me :crackup:

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nothing in government outside of security issues should be behind closed doors or in special invite only sessions, an Honest Government is in plain view of its citizens.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are they on that committee?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I disagree. There are plenty of times having the public involved would just make things a huge mess. Loot at racing run by committee :D

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They are in the room where the closed doors with Schifff are.. they said they had to have "minders" who allow them access to some transcripts selected readings allowed by Schiff and are limited to few or no questions of the witnesses testifying before the committee

17. Handicapped Racer

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Is due process and representation a right? If so why would it not apply to the trial of a sitting president? It has in all previous impeachment proceedings.

I would agree on the funny part except this kind of crap sets precedent. Our mode of government is not 'I disagree with the election and hate this guy so we will toss him out" we being the government. Going down that path is bad regardless of whom is office at the moment the precedent is set. Sadly since the last few elections it seems using secret warrants to spy on American citizens is OK, using the IRS against your opponents is OK, destroying evidence is OK, blanket spying on the citizenry is OK, and the list goes on. And no not all of it was Obama as the frameworks Obama abused were set in place often by Bush2.

19. Handicapped Racer

No one is asking you to hate on anyone lol

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I didn't say Public involved, I said OPEN to .. viewing by the public.. closed circuit like oh I dunno maybe the channels that run in the Congress and Senate ?? I see them on my TV.. why shut out the constituents if you have nothing to hide.?

Much like The Big 4 not wanting to give Ducati pistons n rods in the V-Twin... when i was reminded many times, "This isn"t about Racing, it's about Selling Motorcycles"... I have never left meetings so fucking dejected in my life.. it was a microcosm of D.C. and many times it made me sick to my stomach... the petty BS.