1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You are comparing the private depositions where the transcripts are made available to every house member to closed door hearing where even some of the committee members cannot see the transcripts. Apples to oranges.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And an investigation where Obama (remember the witch was not president) could have chosen to declare executive privilege and did not vs a pseudo impeachment. The parallels are stunning.... I mean both involve questions to a government employee. Of course one was not elected and her boss Ok'ed it and the result was openly given to the opposition party. But yep exactly the same the parallel is scary it is almost like looking in a mirror.....

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh wait I said mirror and not looking glass as in Alice in Wonderland :Poke:

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

7. Handicapped Racer

0-10 I'D SAY ABOUT AN 11

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ask a better question...

Do I condone closed door meeting? Yes.

They can't lynch him so that's a moot point. Hell they'll never remotely get to actually even trying to impeach.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is why they're not calling it impeachment hearings and merely an investigation into the possibility.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is not impeachment. That is done in full view of everyone. They are not impeaching anyone at this point.

11. Handicapped Racer

look I see your point, but if the statement is true that they want to get testimony and gather the facts before hand and not get the grandstanding circus that is Tv along with un doctored info what's the issue. They have to present the case to the American people. The DOj said were not touching this
    Clinton had ken star's report.
    Nixon had Archibald Cox.
    There is none for Trump. If you've got nothing to hide and did nothing wrong, lawyer up sit back and let them get egg on their face.
    You look dumb storming a hearing in an attempt to act like you're being left out when you are on one of the committee's hearing the testimony and asking Questions. Call it how you want if you don't have shit to hide keep kicking and stop being a whiny bitch on twitter.

What other grown adult gets on twitter and rants and raves about being persecuted at 3:00am

Politically I think all you mother fuckers are crazy but I don't think the majority of you a no where stupid but many of you act like when Republicans were in power that didn't pull the same shit. You can say apple to Oranges or what ever they did it. We didn't see all of the Benghazi hearings.
    Republicans drew up their health care plan behind closed doors.
    Republicans didn't give democrats subpoena power
    They were restrictive as to their time and questions.

Why is it that when I read some of these comments it appears that it's Ok as long as it's your guy doing it and when it's not. then many of you are up in arms.

jase likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is in that committee that isn't allowed in or seeing transcripts? So far I have seen people on other committees whining to get their 15 minutes but that's it.

13. Handicapped Racer

You make it seems at though this is Trumps impeachment and the investigative portion of it. You seem to have a problem with how they are conducting it but seem totally fine with This administration telling people at zero dark thirty not to show up, not to provide documents to a co equal branch of the government. Hell you have an administration telling an appeals court that This man is above the law and even if he shot someone on the middle of the street in NYC there isn't shit that state or Federal authorities could do, but yet I cant tell you how many times I've read someone on the section of the forum bitch about King OBAMA

jase likes this.
  14. Handicapped Racer

Exactly. Why Jim Jordan needed to push his way into a meeting he had access to?

15. Handicapped Racer

We have rules and laws set forth that Congress and the Senate has passed. Your guy may have voted against it and lost, but i'm also sure the other guy has voted on them and won. That's the process. Its like both sides want to adhere to those laws when ever the fuck they feel like it but If I Joe Schmooze decided I didn't want to appear in Court or didn't want to turn over documents i'd either be cited for contempt or tossed the fuck in jail.

this comment encompasses man topics.

You want me to obey the law but all these politicians are doing is saying these laws don't apply to me and many of you seem that is ok.

Shit if the law don't mean shit to you then why should I worry about being a felon and carrying a gun. You disobey the laws you want so why can't I do the same? I know there is crud on both side's but there seems to be this idea that well that's how it is with politicians so it's all good
    FUCK DAT

jase likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This question is beyond hilarious. Where in the world do you get the idea that we need to be fair to people who are now on their 3rd coup attempt against a legally elected President? When the f**k did you leftists EARN fairness from us? The last thing anybody in the world owes the left is fairness.

kangasj likes this.
  17. Handicapped Racer

What's funny is you think this started right at Trump but carry on with that. That is why this country is going right down the shitter... Tit for tat.
    was it fair for republicans to get together to make a pack not to work with obama
    was it fair to hold up many of his nominations
    was it fair to hold up his supreme court pick.
    Was it fair to bitch about him golfing and you got zero to say about Trumps.

Was it fair to change the rules cause Reid felt he was being fucked
    And don't give me that crap about no damn Coup, you know good and well Trump is only leaving office buy defeat or Term limit. Be serious.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

HR, please name any other time when such
    hearings have been held. And if the information
    from the meeting is classified then why is
    Adam Schiff leaking some of it?

Handicapped Racer likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because Schiff is a douchetastic asshole moron?

20. Handicapped Racer

I haven't bothered to look at it. The constitution lays no foundation on how this is supposed to play out.
    But tell me when have they ever started am impeachment inquiry without having a report of the alleged wrong doing for congress to go off of?

Congress is being it's own investigator so I can see why it's not in the open. but again as I keep hearing and reading. There's no there. So sit back and let their process play out. if you're wrong you're the one who comes out looking like a fool.
    I saw Radcliffe on fox talking about the testimony and also Bill Taylor put out a 15 page public statement..... Have you read it?