1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

So many 'sploding heads in here. It's hilarious.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I know it's weird right. The guy has been president for almost 4 years and the Dems still aren't done with their tantrum after losing.

3. code3ryder

And the right wing WERA folks can't stop crying about the Dems crying. Calling a decorated war veteran a traitor because you don't believe what he says?

Chino52405 and R1Racer99 like this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Don't rope me into that. I could live without the shit show from either side. Anytime Washington is busy fuckin each other over it takes up the time they'd spend fuckin me over some more.

Ultimately however I'll ask...has anyone brought forth and declared the offense with which he'll be impeached?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    tl1098 likes this.
  5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He exists/was elected is the main offense. Not playing the Dem’s game is the secondary one.

Their pathetic attempt to sink him with the Russian thing failed so this is the new tack.

They were talking about impeaching him before he was sworn in.

Every President back to Bush II I remember people making impeachment noises. Clinton was impeached. We should just start impeachment hearings for every new President the day after inauguration.

6. code3ryder

Won't say I don't care, but I don't care enough to get excited about this either way because it's a goatroping shitshow or as Gunny Highway would say "a clusterfuck". The problem is that nobody on this board (that I know of) has the legal background or access to all the information to say yes or no. Where is the line of an impeachable offense? Fuck if I know.

So, just lots of yelling and bashing anyone that dare believe that Trump did something that he shouldn't have, reported it and are willing to testify in public about it.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It’s is more than not believing his obvious lies. his behavior WAS traitorous. He pledged an oath and then actively worked to circumvent the policy of his Commander in Chief.

Spang308, sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  8. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

How about a little common sense from an outside point of view. When I'm here I pay taxes. When oboma was elected I thought it was awesome to get rid of Bush and wars and thought Obomacare was the future of moving forward.

Turns out years later obomacare is/was a load of shit. I had international blue/cross blue shield based out of the us paying 350.00 a month and was fine 1400 over 2 years because they considered it "travel insurance" Giving poor people welfare turns out it makes them not want to work. If these clowns on both sides spent 1/2 the effort of getting something done except bickering like school children maybe this Country could be better.

I see the news/ facts when I'm here of the dems wasting my money on a boy who cried wolf for over 3 years and not getting anything done its sad and stupid. You lost, just like you teach 4 year olds in a t-ball game you shake their hand and try to think how you can win the next one better.

Never voted in my life but the way these people wasting money on stupid b.s., might be the first time for Trump, at least he's trying do do something and all the political b.s., everybody getting offended thing, is getting old

9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

or wait, I forgot when I was here, no joke the kids got participation trophies, because you don't want to hurt a kids feelings and no matter how good or bad you play you get a trophy, there is no winner. Does this sound familiar, we don't want to hurt feelings teaching real life, thats crazy talk to think when you grow up you can win something or lose something

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    tl1098 likes this.
  10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Of course we don't actually "know". With the real collusion between ShittySchift and the MSM to control the message, How could we? I am smart enough to know when I'm being fed a line of BS, though....

Photo and Britt like this.
  11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yes we do. Anyone can read the transcript of the call that a string of witnesses have testified is word for word accurate.
    Case closed.
    President Zelensky confirming no pressure of any kind is the cherry on top.

kangasj likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At this piece the only unknown is how much revenue the "news" oligarchs can squeeze out of this fabricated crisis.

tl1098 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Who's head is exploding? Or you're just one of the smarts ones who knows exactly how things happened. :crackup:

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

That damn burden of proof. We don't need to know anything other than this. Its not our responsibility to prove trump right. The reality is, he is right until proven otherwise.

I heard you are a child molester.
    See how that works?

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The extreme left wing heads are exploding for sure. As evidenced by the one that posted nothing but the mindless drivel they are all full of saying others heads are exploding.
    It's quite sad anyone is so stupid to actually vote democrat, yet here they are.

kangasj likes this.
  16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

But the feels! The FEEEEEELLLLSS! The feels are hurts.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This. He perjured himself and Jim Jordan exposed it yesterday, outing Schiff for brains at the same time.
    When Jordan asked the two people he testified earlier he told about the call, he named his brother and refused to name the other to not out the whistleblower. Vindman previously testified he didn't know who the whistleblower is and Schiff has repeatedly stated he doesn't know either. If Schiff doesn't know who it is, how does he know Vindman naming the second person would out him, particularly since Vindman testified previously he didn't know who he is. They're both lying, but the decorated shitbag supposed Ukrainian "expert" that doesn't know basic facts about Ukraine did so UNDER OATH.
    Oopsies...

Photo likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ok question, IF the Biden "matter" has been debunked and there is No There, There.. then what is the big deal asking to investigate it again.. Nothing would be found.. so what's with the hand wringing?

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

His actions show that he's a traitor. Duh.

20. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Anyone near the Longhorn Congressional bldg Run. Sonland is Burning that bitch Down