1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

When everyone talk about hormones, it's not the hormones its hard work and diet, hormones just give you the finishing touch....this is and will always be the go-to video.

2. SpeedyE

HAHAHAA!!!!!!
    The Iron Addicts bust, lol. CRAZY!!!!! They were having a Dr from another country where it is legal, doing the Tren scripts.....or so Romano said.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Happy Tails Vet Clinic

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

When I started seeking treatment I was 27 or 28, some docs refused to even see me simply because I was under 30, when I got my bloods back from others Test was in the 300s to low 4's and some places told me it was well within range and didn't require treatment. The actual symptoms were ED/libido related, not sleeping well for weeks on end, night sweats and hot flashes during the day, mood swings, metabolism in the shitter and very slow/no results in the gym. Found an endo (guy is in his 60s) that took bloods and didn't hesitate to prescribe 200mg/week plus HCG and Adex. in about 6 weeks or so everything improved; I stopped having sleep problems, stable mood, I literally sat on the couch and ate what I wanted without gaining weight, my dick grew another muscle which became a problem when I ended up single.

Ducti89 and SpeedyE like this.
  5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Ole Team3cc :crackup:

His IG is worth a follow to read the comments and arguments under his posts. Makes this place seem lame. Lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. SpeedyE

I am glad you got help and feel much better :)
    Make sure you do regular "Blood donations" to keep your blood from thickening. Keep an eye on your good/bad cholesterol, and BP

Newyork likes this.
  7. SpeedyE

His fitness gf was a KNOCKOUT <3

8. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yes indeed just like him got IG famous talking about what she takes/took.
    They are an entertaining follow. Lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Trunxgp1224

What was he given and in what amounts? 400mg test and 400 deca is considered a light stack, those are about the only things a doc can prescribe, maybe some anavar or winstrol. But I can't see any doctor prescribing 400mg of test.

10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Yeah that’s what I figured. You had a legitimate endocrine issue, so it makes sense that supplementation alone solved it.

I’m more referring to the guys taking test because they’re to lazy to try anything else. That’s the target market with those ads I think.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. Trunxgp1224

Work hosts a blood drive every 2-3 months so I donate then and it keeps my hematacric and RBC down. I told work on Monday they need to install a BP machine in the break room, they actually said they can, and will get it on order :beer:

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. SpeedyE

It's been a long time, and my brain is fried from years of stress.........
    I wanna say 200-250 cyp a wk, 400 deca sounds right, HCG, not sure of the iu's. I know he switched from HCG to Clomid, pretty quickly.
    My point is he didnt Need anything, medically. He Wanted something, he wanted large muscles and to be low BF/shredded.
    He was running UGL's when I first got re-hooked up w/ him. I finally talked him into getting off the crap. When he got clean, he quit working out. When he finally went to clinic, and back on, right back in the gym.
    He was lazy, wouldn't workout w/out the drugs/fast&easy-gains.
    When he was UGL'n, he kept trying to get me on it, always in my ear. Bothering me, like an alcoholic trying to get you to drink w/ him.
    I only worked out for 3-4 months before I got hit w/ CFS, but I had lotta muscle memory, knowledge, dedication. He had none of those and relied on UGL's. Our friendship fell apart pretty quickly, maybe month before I got ill, due to him bragging about his gains endlessly, and me telling him it was the drugs.

User's egos are/get fragile, when you talk about the gains from hormones.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  13. Trunxgp1224

That's why I tell everyone to go get blood work, Two friends of similar build, they workout and eat together, practically live together and they complain of similar symptoms. One's test came back in the 600's one came back right around or below 400. I'm sure TRT would solve ones issue but not the other, either way doctor doesn't want to prescribe until it's below 250. That's one of the issues I have with hormones, they're way to subjective. a 400 total test level is indicative of someone in their mid 20s orrrrr someone in their 70s it's completely arbitrary. I've read studies on how these "normal" levels were established and they all simply took samples from men at XX age. There's nothing in these studies that explain which men had diabetes, which had thyroid or pituitary problems, where they overweight, were they active? Nothing that separates these studies other than age, so of course some fat guy who sits on his ass will naturally have a lower level than a genetically predisposition, high T guy who's active into his 60s.

So I get why some clueless doctors simply go off these ranges, because that's what the medical journals say. Then you have the doctors that realize the same thing I do and they want their patients in optimal health, not just in a normal range. That's what I like about that old Endo I had, he wants patients in optimal health, not just normal. Hell diabetes and heart disease are "normal" but we treat people to keep them optimal. I can also see the allure of the low T clinics, sure if they people simply got off their ass and did something their test levels would start coming back up, but perhaps they simply need that push and this is it. You also have to look at the rest of the medical industry, how much shit could we avoid prescribing if people were simply more active and took better care of themselves.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Boston is well known for taking truckloads of anabolics and liberal usage of synthol site injections.....and his workout routine is highly questionable as far as hard work is concerned. He'd actually be the last person I'd use as an example all things being equal. In fact he's often ridiculed about the amounts of gear he takes in relation to the actual gains he'd made. I'm not saying he's not quite impressive looking next to Joe Schmoe....but compared to other dudes that are on comparable or even lesser amounts of gear, not so much.

To his credit however, and ironically enough in stark contrast to your comment up there.....he actually states the complete opposite, that the only difference between a champion and an also ranked is the amount of drugs they are willing to take.

15. Trunxgp1224

200-250cyp is still a medical dose, hell my doc gave me 200 right off the bat. He'd maybe see 1100 test on his bloods at that dosage, which isn't close to BB levels, I've seen my bloods up to 3,800 total test and I know guys who test 5-7,000.

The crazy part about your friend is he seemed to think it was the drugs giving him all the gains, they are certainly a tool and you will def see more results on them, but you still have to put in the work. You can't take BB levels of steroids and get jacked sitting around or even being a casual gym goer. You have to put in shit tons of exercise and clean eating, the steroids are simply one part of the tool box. If he got that out of his head he'd live a much better life, it's not the drugs, it's the gym and diet that make it possible. If he was only taking 200-250 test cyp he was simply at the peak of natural hormone levels, he'd still have good gains while not cycling steroids.

And that mentality is also what sucks from the other side of the isle, people seem to think that just taking AAS will make someone huge and cut, when nothing can be further from the truth. Steroid users that you see looking huge and ripped still have to eat super clean, they still have to bust their ass for hours in the gym, it's not magic. Yes they are going to see more gains, but they still busted their ass to get them. SpeedyE, seems like your friend prescribed to this mentality and that sucks for him. I'll certainly tell people my results are directly related to my TRT and having optimal hormone levels, but I'll always tell people to get bloodwork and consult their doctor before looking at TRT or even UGL

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. Trunxgp1224

Exactly this, his chronic use of synthol injections makes me question most of his early "gains." they look soft and not really like muscle. His newer stuff he seems to have come off the synthol and actually put the work in, in the gym and he's holding a lot of lean mass, but you can still see areas he seems to be injecting synthol and shit.

Also in those before pics/video he openly admits "In the before picture I was 2-3 years of already using enhancements." So that's the results of 2-3 years of work and drugs? yea, I'm not taking my workout/ supplement advice from that guy.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Weellllll......as with most stereotypes, they are rooted in some degree of truth. And I'm not just talking out of my ass like the other side of the isle on this one.

The New England Journal of Medicine actually has published studies on this....and the reality is a bit of kick to the nuts, both to naturals as well as users who claim steroids don't help all that much. What they found is that a sedentary person on anabolics could gain about the same (actually more) lean muscle mass doing nothing, than a trained natural athlete. Another dirty little secret about ALOT of these huge ass IFBB pros is their ACTUAL diets look predominantly like shit, the reason they stay so lean is due to the drugs they are using that allow them to consume lots of shitty calories and carbs.

The important excerpts here:
    https://andersnedergaard.dk/en/kropblog/the-big-lie/

If you want to read the full paper:
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

badmoon692008 and SpeedyE like this.
  18. SpeedyE

I deal w/ daily confusion.....these last long posts, i read, but cant keep it all together to respond.
    I just make a post that i hope clarifies my views.

BB'r....I used the term loosely. To me, means someone who lifts weights to add symmetrical muscle to their frame, and has a semblance of training/nutrition. An amatuer racer in any org, I call a 'racer'.....but that is a far cry from MotoGP, w/ many levels inbetween. So....
    Someone who trains and competes, may say not a bodybuilder to a non-competitor, which would be fair, as well. A TD guy isnt a racer.
    But thats what the BB word means to me, when i say it.

Bostin Loyd.
    Childlike in his thinking, seems like a standup guy though. 100% honest, which is rare in the BB'g community.
    Drug over-abuse, yes! Bad genetics, debatable. Not pro genetics, but good frame, maybe avg-poor response to gear. Works out hard, movements are correct and to failure.
    He told D Palumbo he makes 50K a month from online training. Maybe an exaggeration, but he doesn't strike me as a liar.
    I like the guy.

My ex-buddy.
    He worked out hard but incorrectly (for his genetics) for a year, not knowing anything....no gains. Frustration.
    Local IFBB Pro took him under his wing, sent him to the right website with a grocery list, and and gains were immediately made. He worked hard w/out a clue what he was doing, and then I bumped into him and he got me back in gym. He had beautiful skeletal structure (which is the one thing you cant change), 5'9" tiny hips, long torso, wide clavicles, small joints. 190-195@12-14BFI after a year of UGL. He looked GREAT, like an athlete.
    Ectomorph w/ mediocre-poor response to gear. He was pounding tons of mg's/compounds, non stop.

Me, worst skeletal frame ever made. Labrada like frame minus the big muscles.
    Tiny narrow ectomorph, with good/thick muscle response/growth to weights. Lean continuous gains natty.
    Exceptional response to 125/wk pharma. Exceptional. It was insane for the very short time on.
    Putting my shit-frame aside, ectomorph aside, I believe I had high-test naturally in my youth.
    I'm in my 50's, 100% sedentary, shit food, smoke excessive, chronically ill, stressed/depressed, 60-lbs over weight on short/small frame, and still pull a 650 w/ high IGF #'s.
    Natty 1990-1999. w/ a month of non-natty in mid-late 90's.
    When I worked out w/ ex-friend for 3-4 months he was convinced I was on gear. Knowledge/muscle-memory. He didn't understand.
    He had better frame genetics.....If I wouldnt have gotten sick, I would have gotten bigger than him, muscle wise, but he would have always looked better. It all start w/ the skeleton you were given.
    Edit, I was bigger/heavier but maybe 3-4% more BF, but his frame......sleeves up demolished him, from the side demolished him, but from the front.....I had nothing. Genetics.

No two people are alike.
    Gym rats: I've seen genetic natural marvels. Ive seen users that look like utter shit.
    But the fact is, through experience, through seeing countless others/friends ......The stuff is the magic pill. Everyone responds differently, but it works.
    If you are training correctly, eating correctly, resting correctly, etc....doing everything right.....It's the TURBO button. And your response-genetics will determine how much PSI your turbo makes.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  19. Trunxgp1224

First of all the guy who wrote that article is retarded.

reading the study some things that stuck out to me were
    Every person in the study had weight lifting experience, even if they got stuck in the control group. That means they usually have some sort of active lifestyle outside the gym, they also excluded the fatass sitting on moms couch, as they don't usually have weight lifting experience.
    Again we're leaving out a huge amount of the typical people who don't get all of their vitamins and balanced diets, every one in every group was getting a good balanced diet that was adjusted to meet their needs throughout the study. So as the generally fit guy taking 600mg of test gets a boots in metabolism and strength increase his diet is adjusted by doctors to benefit the Test even to encourage more fat loss. This is again ignoring the fatass on a couch, again these subjects studied aren't sedentary, they all were experienced weight lifters/ active people, even if they didn't workout at the gym during the study.

No changes in blood at 600mg?

helps bolster that roid raging is a myth, although this study was only on testosterone, there are certianaly some hormones/steroids that have much bigger effects on mood.

Interesting that only the placebo-exercise group saw HDL decrease and noone on the Testosterone even though that's one of the things people warn about when taking steroids.

Nothing spectacular just never heard of sesame oil being used, ever.

Overall it's a great study, but there are plenty of shortfalls in using that study as evidence that you can sit on your ass all day while taking steroids and still get lean. The first problem is of course all the men were experienced weight lifters, they all had their diet monitored and adjusted and of course they were taking way more testosterone than any doctor would prescribe. There's no way you can look at that study and say
    like that article states. Again, it's a great study that shows the effects of high amounts of testosterone can certainly contribute to lean mass gain, but it also shows, those who worked out doubled those gains.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  20. SpeedyE

They inject Trenbalonie into cattle, cattle dont work out, cattle eat grass, Tren'd Cattle = BB'r cattle.

Respectfully.
    The drugs work. They work w/ varying degrees to different individuals, but they work.
    Thats why people take them.

For the month I was turbocharged in the 90's.....Everyone knew it, everyone. I'm was literally the only honest one in that gym, so I spoke freely about it, when confronted.

I'm pro hormone, love to follow the sport. But 99% of gym gear users get offensive or lie. It's part of the game, its fascinating, it's human-science....embrace it. I think its awesome.