1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

LMAO!
    EXACTLY.
    I was actually posting almost exact same reply and when I went to post it it said other had commented and read yours.
    Guy is a complete joke. No one with any sort of reputation is going to confide in him.

Ride safe,
    AAron

britx303 likes this.
  2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

It's kind of like the time Lee Priest told people all the top guys drink their own jizz to get that way. Greg valentino would have taken that and made a 30 minute video about the benefits and how why the top guys do it.

britx303 and DucatiBomber like this.
  3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

HaHa!!!
    http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=613274.0

Click the video to about the 3m20s mark

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I think the guy is a riot/funny/entertaining. Extreme Boredom could be at play though.
    I dont think i would ever listen to ANY advice from him though....

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Its a little bit of:crackup:...........with an ending of :Puke:...............:D. I'll stick to egg whites..........FROM CHICKENS!!!:D

DucatiBomber likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So I went in to get checked out for this, and apparently my balls are fucking ON POINT. Normal T level is between 250 and 827. Mine is 1028:eek:. Problem is my Sex Hormone Binding Globulin is too high, which kills free test levels. They are at 85 and should be at least double what they are, around 190-200. Going to re-check, then have another appointment to get things lined out.

7. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

That is impressive man. Never heard of a normal person having a level like that. Mine is about 980 and I take a shot of test a week...congrats on your balls lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryoung57 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Doc thinks it's an error, hence the re-check.

DucatiBomber and Newyork like this.
  9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, there’s no way it’s 102.8:crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You have the results in front of you? Free test is not likely to be anywhere close to that high unless you are measuring it in something other than ng/dL. When I got my last test done, normal total test range for this lab was 160-726 ng/dL, so I was pleased to be at 721. Normal range for Free Test was 9.0-30.0 ng/dL. I was on the low end around 12. So unless your was measured in something other than ng/dL, 85 would be WAYY high, like impossibly high if you weren't on tons of anabolics.

FYI, there's a few things you can do naturally to try and lower your SHBG levels.....mine were also on the high end of normal.

https://androgenhacker.com/lower-shbg

not on this list but I've also read anecdotally that supplementing with P5P (active form of vit B6) can help as well.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Just read the last two pages of this thread and SPL170db doesn't really know squat about the IFBB Pro's diets, and Brit knows it.

I watched Levrone prep for at least 5 or 6 Mr. O's. Trained with him too. Was a member of his gym for a decade.

Never ever saw him eat anything even remotely related to junk. Not one single Snickers bar, ever.

He at a baked cod filet with a sweet potato and some broccoli five times a day and a gallon or more of water daily in his weeks leading up to a show.

As for the PED's...absolutely NO idea. That was obvious...but none of my business.

That's the truth.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Again, if you saw what I wrote I was not referring to weeks ahead of contest prep, and I'm also not suggesting that every single pro BB'er operates in this fashion.

And besides that, Levrone is an old-schooler and an extreme genetic outlier, he was also not known for gorging and ballooning up in the off-season, like many other pros did. If anything he was the opposite in the off-season, losing weight when he was trying to get into acting and doing his band thing. Those couple of years when he barely picked up a weight all year and then out of left field started prepping for the Mr O like 3 months out and still made top 5. I wouldn't use him as an anecdotal example to compare to the larger crop of current pro BB'ers.

If you go on Youtube you'll find dozens of videos of Evan Centopani talking about how important vegetables are in his diet and he shows all the stuff he's growing in the garden....then skip over to a vid of Branch Warren walking through his normal breakfast LOADED with sugar and talking about how he detests vegetables and stopped eating them years ago when he saw Ronnie Coleman @ Metroflex and asked why he never eats anything green and all his food is bathed in BBQ sauce.

I still content that these edicts hold true to a decent cross section of pros out there. All? no, many? yes....why? because they can.
    https://www.goodlookingloser.com/ju...food-and-stay-lean-mcdonalds-bodybuilder-diet
    https://www.goodlookingloser.com/more/archive/entry/secrets-of-bodybuilders/

I mean whatever, this is all shit talking for entertainment at the end of the day.....don't take it so seriously.

Yup, me neither :D

[​IMG]

Newyork likes this.
  14. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I got tested a year ago and my levels were at 110.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Total Test: 1028 ng/dL
    Free Test: 85.6 pg/mL

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

ahhh....85.6 pg/mL would equate to 8.56 ng/dL, so yeah just barely under the normal range for free test. So yes, if your total test is up at 1028 then your SHBG levels are definitely going to be high, curious where that would have your E2 levels in relations. Did your doctor run a full panel including Estradiol and Prolactin? Your hormones are all cascading and effect one another to some degree.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes. E is 22 pg/mL, Prolactin is 6.0 ng/mL. We talked for about an hour and a half about it all. Everything is great except for the T being crazy high, and the SHBG knocking the free T down too low. Rechecking to make sure it wasn't an error, then doing whatever to boost free test up to where it should be.

In the meantime, I've read Boron supplementation lowers SHBG within hours, so going to try that.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Follow up produced the same results, so HCG it is.

Newyork and Gorilla George like this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Levels of what? Total T or free T? If that’s free, that’s not great but not bad. If that’s total, you might have a vagina.

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

um, did you do anything about that? Some corpses have higher levels than that man.

Do you feel miserable?
    Do you have muscle wasting?

I was a walking zombie at 240. I am a Gawd (in my own mind) now at 810.