1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s pretty much what I’ve been telling the ladies to expect all this time. I figured it was bullshit but good to know it’s actually true:D

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I dunno, I used to stick a 20 gauge needle in 50-60 people a day, they didn't complain. :) 23 gauge is an itty bitty needle

3. Lawd. :crackup:

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I stick people with 18s daily.... in a vein. Big difference between that and IM. But, you know this.

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Using creams and gels has GNARLY side effects on children and women. You don't even have to have direct contact. It just somehow gets on everything. Google that shit. Scary stuff.

SpeedyE, Phl218 and Bloodhound like this.
  6. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

This. Don't remember if it was this forum I said it or not but when I serviced prescription drug plans for UHC years ago I don't remember one client who was fond of it.

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Just started on the pellets. Anyone had any long term experience with these?

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

how do you take them?

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Subcutaneous injection done every 4 months. Done near the upper buttcheak.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  10. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Never heard of that before...sounds a lot better than pinning once a week. I’d be curious to hear how this works after a while.

11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Newyork likes this.
  12. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

No my insurance does not cover it but that is not my primary concern. It is going to run me between 6 and $700 every four months. That is 6 bucks a day to not have to stick myself with a needle. I'm okay with that. Add in the more holistic approach that this doctor takes and I feel a lot more secure in my decision to go on TRT therapy. He is watching and adjusting a lot more than just testosterone levels so I feel like I'm getting my monies worth.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I need to get serious about this again. I've been hitting the gym really hard for about 8 months and have cleaned the diet up considerably but I feel like I'm missing out on the kinds of gains I'd have had 15 years ago. :(

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Interesting ad[​IMG]

Sent from my smatrfone

Newyork likes this.
  16. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Looks like that clinic is in NJ from the area code. It seems that these “Men’s Health” clinics are a serious cash cow/scam. My bro in law isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and he got suckered into agreeing to get 1/2 a shot of test weekly from one of these places at $35 a shot....that means that this place is getting $700 for a 10ml bottle by doing this. I pay $65 for my 10ml from my
    Endo.

Just figured I’d put this info out there to help someone avoid a similar pitfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBird likes this.
  17. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

They just pray on male insecurities. Most men would get better results by joining a CrossFit gym and cleaning up their diet. The idea that you can just take a shot or pill is comical.

Most guys I know on TRT, including me, just reached a point where their body was at odds with their motivation. If you don’t have the desire to get off the couch and unfuck yourself, higher test levels won’t help you.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes they are.

19. Trunxgp1224

I've heard of guys spending $800 on the consultation alone for some of these clinics. Then others are giving them 100mg weekly maybe 150mg. and it's 20-$40 per. Defy Medical and Primebody were two of the online clinics that seemed the most reasonable, I think the other one I looked into was Entourage. If you can find a local doctor that accepts your insurance that's the easiest. When I was going to a doctor I was prescribed 200mg weekly that put my total test above 1,000

20. Trunxgp1224

Not sure what you mean, I just took a shot and everything made a 180 without me cleaning up my diet or going to the gym, so I wouldn't call it comical.