1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. So what if you bust 3-4 nuts every day?

Based on that, my T levels should be around the same as a 6 year old girl and will take 160-170 years to recover. :crackup:

renegade17 likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess it would depend on the circumstances :D

https://www.anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/

c) Even though ejaculations seemingly have no significant effects on serum testosterone levels, they can (at least according to rodent studies) alter the body’s ability to utilize testosterone. It has been seen that after multiple ejaculations a sharp decline in androgen receptors takes place inside the hypothalamus, and not only that, but a sharp increase in estrogen receptors follows as well. One rodent study also found out that 1 or 2 ejaculations in short span of time increased androgen receptor activity in the body, while 4 or more ejaculations caused a significant drop in the activity of AR, suggesting that ejaculating yourself to “sexual exhaustion” might lower your body’s ability to utilize androgens.

d) While masturbation induced ejaculations don’t seem to have that big of an effect on serum testosterone levels, sex with a real person does. For example: In a study of 44 men visiting a sex club, it was noted that the men who actually had sex in the club with a woman, noted a nice 72% average increase in their testosterone levels, while the men who only watched the act, got a boost of 11%. In another study, it was seen that on couples, testosterone levels increase on the nights that they have sexual intercourse, but not on the nights that they don’t. One study also saw that older men who have more sex, have higher T levels. What causes this if ejaculations don’t? It could be the interpersonal touch, the female pheromones, the feelings of dominance, power, and even success…

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It's the sammich she makes for you after doing the do. :D

4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Yesterday I went to the most recommended endocrinologist around, if you have male problems of any kind his name is at the top of everyone's list. 5-6 month wait just to get an appointment kind of recommendations. Any who. Talked to the doc told him the issues, they drew blood and said if the tests came back low they'd send in the scripts. Their pharmacy called and I got prescribed 200mg of Test-c a week, hcg/ once a week injection which keeps testicle/sperm production working, and one anastrozole pill weekly which keeps the excess testosterone from turning into too much estrogen.

$60 copay and $174 for 10 weeks of test and HCG, 16weeks for the anastrozole, followup in 4 months.

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Split to 100 twice a week to keep your peaks and valleys at a minimum. 200 is the higher end so splitting your injections will be a more consistent dosage

6. Trunxgp1224

That was my plan, .5CC every 4 days. They gave me 1" 23ga I think 1.5" is the reccommended for glutes and 18ga to draw.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

8. Trunxgp1224

Got the numbers back, T was 413, so 20 up from the last test, not sure what factors into it or the margins involved. Nearly passed out on the first .5ml shot earlier this week and the injection site is still sore so I'm sure I fucked up. This one was much better so we'll see, never done this shit before. Don't feel anything different, not expecting anything for at least 3 weeks. Guess I'll STFU unless anyone really cares to hear the progress.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why donate?

12. Trunxgp1224

Because the guy who went to medical school told me not to. Subq was never brought up for the test, the hcg is subq.

I'm not sure if the type of oil the test is bound to matters or not, I remember reading about esters and oils and what not. This is actually the first I've ever heard about doing test subq. I'll send the doctors office an email asking about it and see what they say and if the type of test they prescribed is a limiting factor. If the next injection goes painless also I probably won't change, I'll chock it up to the first time ever putting a needle in myself

A few hours later and today's injection site(left glute) is painless, Tuesday's still (right glute) hurts noticeably so I'm going to assume I fuck up both were .5ml

What are the benefits of going subq on it. The quick reading I did says doing twice weekly and evening out the levels is the main benefit but I'm already doing muclscle shots twice weekly to help with that.

I'm all for experimenting and finding what's best, but forgive me if I'm hesitant to take advice from the internet and start injecting myself with needles in places the Doc specifically said not to.

13. Trunxgp1224

Testosterone increases the production of red blood cells, eventually thickens the blood and raises blood pressure. Apparently it can get thick enough to sky rocket the BP over time to dangerous levels if left unchecked. All three docs in the office reminded me to donate blood every time I'm eligible.

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

No scare tissue buildup or swelling, and potentially the ability to reduce your dosage/sides.

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It's likely that you didn't wait long enough after you sterilized the vial to insert your draw needle. If there was still alcohol on the vial and you drew it into your syringe, it will cause soreness and swelling.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Your first two or three shots will hurt LIKE A BITCH afterward and take time to heal. After that you'll be good

17. This.

Also, you don't have to do it in your ass every time. The upper/outer thigh works too (that quadrant of muscles isn't actively used in every day walking, so you wont be affected by any soreness that develops).

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:eek:

19. As i was typing that i just KNEW that someone was going to make a play on it. :crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you like it in the ass that is totally fine. We are very accepting of everyone and their peccadillos at WERA.

badmoon692008 and shakazulu12 like this.