1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

edited for my own dignity

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Redtail. This guy is a piece of shit, but leave family out of it. :up:

3. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Although I agree this guy is a first class piece of shit and should be put down sooner than later I don't think its right to bring up the fact that his daughter will be sucking cock for drug money.

4. redtailracing

i dont mean to take low blows at someone innocent in all this, it just pisses me off enough to consider doing so. kinda seems like if he's gonna do something such as steal other people's hard earned shit, then all bets are off. and i was just prodding for a way to get at him. but you are both right, his daughter doesnt deserve that disrespect and i apologize.

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

6. redtailracing

:confused:

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

143 opposite of 144?

8. redtailracing

9. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

The man is begging for a verbal internet thrashing...sick the bang bus on her or not, you're still feeding this troll.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Was that a familiar position at camp? :D

[​IMG]

11. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Aaaw, still ranting!! I guess you're a little upset,I must of hit a nerve. You know how to hurt my feelings!!:mad: Must be running out of things to say and you had to pull out all the guns and talk about a little 7 year girl that has nothing to do with any of this nonsense. I made you sink down to a low, a low not even a piece of shit like myself would sink to. Big up's to you:up: Lmao. Hey, I just had a son born 2 months ago, think about what you can say about him. And no I didn't steal him or buy him with stolen bike profits:tut:
    I had guys out stealing bikes for me, brand new bikes paid with hard earned cash and credit, some not even insured brand new with the rubber balls still on the tires and I'd have my guys rip them down to their bare frames and I'd sell them all over the world. And I'm still reaping from the profits.:crackup: So, say whatever and just remember, I'm the piece of shit that made a ton of cash and I'm still chilling and buying new bikes and cars with that same stolen bike money. I even told these guys to steal some race bikes I knew of in a few garages all around the NYC area. And I had them follow NYS plates home from the track.
    But, hey, I'm a new man now. Hahaha.
    Anyone interested in seeing some pics of me and my family touring Europe and our weekend at the Brno MotoGP? All paid for with stolen bike profits.:up:
    In fact I'm leaving August 3rd to Europe for 3 weeks. When I get there would you like me to post some pics? Again, all paid with stolen bike profits.:beer:
    How about some pics of my new ZX10 with it's new suspension? All paid for by guess who? Lmao. Yes, stolen bike profits.
    You guys are good:bow:
    I can't afford a full exhaust but I can dump over 2G's of stolen bike profits into my suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, this is the garage I use to strip the bikes in.
    Winning!!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  12. caferace

caferace No.

EAD & DIAF.

You'll be my first PSA. Congratulations...

-jim

13. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Interesting how you it ignored my question on where you kept the money. Bike thief spins more lies.

Maybe you can answer this one. Why is it that HFL steals half its news articles from the WERA board but isn't running an article on their bike stealing staff bragging about being a bike thief?

Anyway, I hope you end up in a Turkish prison.

14. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Posting a non-motorcycle related YouTube video is a bannable offence, yet this guy is still allowed to post?

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Phucking prick assed low life. Please stop breeding. The world doesn't need anymore assholes like you. I hope karma smacks the life out of you sooner rather than later....POS leach...

16. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

C'mon shut this down, he needs the hammer.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? He's not worth the couple of clicks it would take.

18. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

I'm just thinking he is feeding off of the responses, he's said enough to hang himself, now it's just for his enjoyment. Narcissism, megalomania, whatever he's got needs to go buh by.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I just find it funny he thinks the bullshit he's spewing makes him look better when all it's doing is showing him to be the little insecure wannabe he truly is looking for our approval or attention in any way he can get it. :crackup:

20. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I look forward to reading this guys obituary.