1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson finally done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

She also "enhanced" herself quite a bit.....

CRA_Fizzer and Funkm05 like this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I said that same thing to a buddy as we were watching it. “Dude ... she never had those.” He was trying to claim them as natural. :crackup:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Age and some work already.

5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I f-ing love this show. GT. Loved Top Gear and could not wait for S1 of GT and now S2. Me and my 12 year old son watch every episode together. This is great TV. My son was on the ground laughing hysterically when Jeremy was driving the Subaru and hitting the sheep. We were crying we were laughing so hard. Great show. Im sold.

bwhip and blkduc like this.
  6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I laughed my ass off. Great season finale.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

bleacht likes this.
  7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

The whole fish gimmick was pretty dumb for the outset. I enjoy it more when it’s mostly about the vehicles. Really want a Nissan Diesel now....

This was the funniest part. Don’t know why I laughed so hard at this caption:
    193031DF-0F43-4792-803F-645E325EF75A.jpeg

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Just started watching season 2. I like the dynamic between those 3 so it’s okay, but it is a little slow moving so far.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just as ridiculous as TG was, still entertains me, even all the faked/scripted stuff.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I need to find it streaming because I like Harris and LeBlanc but I also like GT because it is the same old goofy stuff.

13. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Just watched one of the new top gear shows, Leblanc can ride pretty well, tearing it up on the electric bike

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The Lancia segment was excellent. What a great story.

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I was thinking it was a stunt double, then I remembered he has a 1000 acre ranch (dirt bike territory)
    That episode got me dreaming of a Can-Am Turbo or bigboi desert racer.

16. Harris is just a mad man so it’s hard not to watch TG, wish they’d let him really do his fun stuff though. GT, those 3 guys are awesome so I’ll continue to watch it. They have a great dynamic.

Funkm05 likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've not seen anything since the end of the first season of the "new" Top Gear. I don't even know if I have BBC on my cable package anymore, Top Gear was the only thing I tuned in for previously.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I finally caught the new new top gear with Joey as the main character. Wasn't as good as the Clarkson show but once I quit trying to compare it to that I kind of liked it. I had watched it with that ginger dude as the main star and I made it 10 minutes.
    Like I said, not as great as the old one (and with Clarkson and the other two it was) but it did not suck.
    Still haven't seen whatever the new show with the three brits but I'm sure I'll binge watch it at some point, when I remember what Sam's password is for netflix.

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Psst ... Getting the Netflix password won’t help. It’s only on Amazon Prime. And shit.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think we have that one also, shit if I can remember.