1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson finally done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, you have to admit, Skinners pickemup is pretty special :D

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

For all you Top Gear haters. This is pretty cool
    Bumper car

4. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone watching the new top gear but after getting rid of the red haired guy the show is pretty good. Last week Leblanc tested the new ducats 1299. The three hosts are working well together.

Funkm05 likes this.
  5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, I'd heard it has improved. I need to find a way to watch this season....

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

7. Saw that. Ouch.

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Richard is probably going to tone it back from now on. He was pretty shook up after that jet car crash, took a pretty good thump in Russia on a bicycle and now these last two might start weighing heavily in his mind or his families.

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Hard to say really. Maybe if we knew him personally we could make that judgement. Just think off all the wahoos on here that have escaped death by millimeters only to mount a B bike for the next green flag.

metricdevilmoto and Knotcher like this.
  10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Only speculating this because I was watching reruns earlier today where they showed the jet car flip and he made mention of his family and his request to the other two hosts that it was not to be mentioned again. He appeared pretty rattled after that incident and this one may or may not have rattled him as much.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he just apologized to his wife in a video from his hospital bed.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

New season of the Grand Tour starts December 8th on Amazon Prime :D

14. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I'm ready for the new season. Their IG posts showing driver auditions for the new test driver look classic.

Funkm05 likes this.
  15. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Episode 1 is available now.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fer reelz???

I may have to watch that after I get home from work later. :clap:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ahhh shit.....I thought I was gonna have to wait until tomorrow :D

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Broke down and had to watch it when I realized the big crash was in this first episode, wasn't terrible I guess, the usual stuff more or less.

Found it fascinating that that electric supercar (Rimac) Hamster yard sale'd continued to burn for 5 days after the crash. I wonder if that's something most/all electric battery powered cars do when the power cells catch fire?

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Cell packs are crash proof by normal Standards but not when you shoot across the finish line and keep blasting up a hill to miss a turn and send it off a cliff

20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yep, just watched it,I was wondering "what the hell......he's still on it after the finish line" then POOF! over the hillside:eek: Im not sure if its from the TG withdraw,but Im liking The GT.