1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is crazy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, we aim to please and create some jocularity occasionally. :D

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I grew up in the Teaneck/Hackensack area in the 80's early 90's. Very few of those little Jersey town cops gave one single fuck. Although I never had too much trouble with them I was once punched right in the face by a NYC cop when I was 16.:D

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Did you have it coming? If so was it effective?

4. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I was 16 walking around Greenwich Village NY with my friends drinking Grolsch in the big bottles. 2 cops walk up and said "alright kids, dump in the trash" I started walking to a trashcan but also tried to chug it before tossing it. All I heard was "watch your step" bam!
    So yeah I deserved it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    TurboBlew and sheepofblue like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

LOL.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Best part is unlike the nonsense today the approach was effective and no one was hurt and no one went to jail. Just problem solved LOL

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Dude, i'll be ok. And trust me when i say i can handle myself. No need for you to be sadden by my mindset.

Mongo, I appreciated your concern :thumbsup:. But no need, I can and have handled myself quite well when the time calls. No need for you to be sadden by my mindset.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure you'll be fine according to you, which would not fine in my world. But that is your choice.

Intelligent people being willfully blind in areas will also always sadden me.

9. jase

People see things differently and people are different.

Are you happy with who you are?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, but I can be objective about me, I know what my faults are and don't care ;)

11. jase

I agree. I know what my faults are and accept them. If you dont like fr who I am. Dont care.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah okay, so you do know when you're being biased and are just posting to troll. Cool.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday