1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is crazy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you refuse to answer? I'm confused at this response to a simple question.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Don't feel bad for him. We have programs and law enforcement that protects the weak.

3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Yes, Mongo. I've been in a few fist fights.

4. jase

LOL...Because i have a different outlook when it comes to kids, or because I give people the benefit of the doubt? i'm a sad little person?
    Not sure why you think that. But if that's how you think, so be it.

5. jase

What's stupid about saying I have a different mindset when it comes to kids and I cant be a cop?

6. jase

I'm going home. Been a long ass day.

Have a good night all!!

7. condon66

No. Because your outlook is screwed up. Not just that it's different. The kids were threatening the cop. But your way of thinking is that because they're kids a leo should be willing to put himself in danger at their hands. See.....that's not DIFFERENT. It's MORONIC. See?

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

By implying that to be a cop one couldn't have a similar mindset to your own.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

My apologies sir. You stating cops don’t give people the benefit of the doubt is not stupid. It’s fucking retarded. Have a good night.

Fonda Dix and brex like this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why do y'all insist on trying to insert facts into an emotional argument?

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, the likelihood of having the parent's asses beat stands about the same as that officer shooting a child. It ain't happening. ;)

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

A situation such as what that officer was dealing with is like fighting off a pack of hungry wolves. The continuing loss of respect of the police, a mob mentality, especially from a lawless bunch of little shits and their parents, makes situations like this extremely dangerous. The officer was, in fact, in a considerable amount of danger considering the bravery of "the mob" where if one could get close enough the officers sidearm would/could have been grabbed then all hell would have broken loose. If you've ever watched any of the nature shows where a pack of dingoes, lions, etc. go on the hunt you can understand. While the officer is fighting off kids from one direction kids on the other side would advance.
    Now, if he had simply dropped kicked one of them over the fence that might have shown that he wasn't bluffing. :p

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

For someone like yourself (one that's softhearted and sees others like you wish them to be) it's going to be hard, if not impossible, to face how people really are. One of the first things that an officer learns when he/she hits the streets is how to assess a person's likely actions when talking to them. Some individuals are not to be trusted under any circumstances and an observant officer usually recognizes that. That's one reason that it ticks so many people off when you, and others, immediately attack a police officer's actions without knowing any of the facts of a situation. You see a news story about a police officer encounter and immediately starting pecking at them like a duck on a grasshopper. You are, in fact, part of the problem where the police are losing the war on crime due to lack of respect from the masses. It seems that they're the enemy because none of them can do anything right. :(

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

When I was 8 I took my first deer with a 30.06 at about 80 yards. He didn't even take 5 steps before he dropped. Any of those "look like 12 year olds" is very much capable of killing.

16. jase

LMAO...I fucking love it!!!

I have to say that you you guys make me laugh.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We're laughing too...

But not with you.

sheepofblue, BHP41 and condon66 like this.
  18. condon66

So Orvis' post makes more sense than any combination of batshit crazy that Jase ever did or ever will write and Jase "laughs". Wow.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good start, have you ever been attacked by a gang of lets say 8 or more?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, because you refuse to see the reality in front of you. Because you ignore facts. You seem intelligent but purposefully blind in certain areas. That kind of mindset saddens me - and I'm serious, it's not an insult, it does make me feel bad to see it happen.

Robby-Bobby and Matt kamman like this.