1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is crazy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 7, 2018.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

2. lrrs517

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Deescalation. How it's NOT done.

That said, I would not have been able to keep my cool near as well as these two did.

badmoon692008 and K51000 like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That cop should be fired. There is no excuse for that.

5. lrrs517

I noticed at the 31 second mark the male in red shorts remove evidence from the scene.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, someone needs to beat a couple of those brats ass’s. It’s clear that their parents have chose not to raise them. Another liberal utopia.

I’d rather have society address the issue sooner in their life rather then later. These kids need a beat down just as the “mom”does. The real issue is the one parent who is inciting and encouraging these kids behavior instead of telling them and showing them the right way to behave.

Nobody did shit. Yeah right.

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Cue XFBO in 3...2...1...

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So the officer asked them to move back. Who knows how many times he did that before the camera started. When police are apprehending someone, they can’t have people hanging all around them. Who knows if some of those kids have weapons on them? Even worse, one of the kids could take the officer’s gun. Officers need two hands to put on cuffs. That leaves zero hands to protect their gun, so they need space.

The officer should have probably tried talking it down a bit more, but maybe they already tried that before the camera started. Also maybe the baton before the gun.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Disagree on the baton. That I could see escalating things. The gun will shut down the bullshit really quickly, an asp or baton will have the morons thinking they could take the cop.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

haha... the cops in my little north jersey town did not suffer that kind of bullshit when I was a kid.
    You could try and be a smart ass but they definitely weren't your parents and did not play by any rules.
    Though they never had to pull firearms to calm a situation down. ASPs werent even around... if you needed
    the "night stick" good luck. God help you if you encountered one that was having "wife" trouble or tired to smite one with a personal attack. :D

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Cell phone cameras changed that little LEO behavior

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

After watching that video I have no problem with how the officers responded. Of course it does not show the reason that the officers were there in the first place but from the beginning of the recording the officers were shown no respect at all. I cannot blame them for becoming a bit unhinged and arresting several of them. The woman offering all the vulgar commentary is the first one that should have been cuffed and placed into a patrol unit so that she could have been removed from the scene. That would have gone a long way to deescalating the issue. Her frigging mouth was a great hindrance toward solving the situation.

badmoon692008, K51000 and TurboBlew like this.
  13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

shouldnt that work both ways with body cams?

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:Crap like this is why I could never be a cop. Those little fuckers didn't get anywhere close to what they deserved.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

Do you think they will be reunited?

condon66 likes this.
  16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Bullshit. A bunch of kids closing in on you who show no respect for law. And with parents standing by encouraging their aggression. Like was said, what the hell goes down if one of those piece of shit little fuckers gets a hand on his gun? Should be fired my ass.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In theory but a lot of the body cam footage I see is garbage.

I never thought anything could be worse than vertically filmed cell phone video then along came the body cam which just looks like The Blair Witch filmed in a chorus of people screaming "stop resisting!"

:)

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That shit drives me up the wall.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I predict a lot of arrests in those kids futures.

crashman likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I saw way too little shooting in that video.....

badmoon692008, K51000 and crashman like this.