1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well that's an easy one to do the math on. Does your real car have a bar between your legs? Those are always a bad idea.

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Yup, live and learn. Now just gotta find a replacement.

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You biiiitchess want some lessons tonight?

4. Pittenger5

I do Mr Juice. When you gonna be on.
    Ive been drinking all afternoon too, so this will be good.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I down for the count again. Computer crashed and nothing I tried worked. Had to reinstall Windows 7 and now I can't get the LAN to work.

6. assjuice cyrus

Id say 8ish est

7. Pittenger5

Got into the 05s in the skippys, thats a good way to end the week.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

$240 later for expert repair and I'm up and running. Now I just have to wait for I Racing to finish downloading.
    Friggin computers !

9. Pittenger5

Some fun tracks on the docket this week boys.

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'll be working on Road Atlanta and trying to figure out what car I want to drive.

11. Venom51

I'm still in the middle of cycling through upgrades on 90 customer sites. We only do upgrades up Monday to Wednesday so my first three days of the week are 20 hour days. I'll be on tomorrow night if I can keep my eyes open.

12. assjuice cyrus

Heard that before!
    Seems to me you went into hiding once ginger beat you in the pro mazda race..:D

Pittenger5 likes this.
  13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

This shit is really starting to piss me off. The shop that repaired my computer said they had a hard time installing some of the drivers, says it might be windows 7. I did too, that's why I took it to them. got it back, everything is working fine. I download what I need to drive Road Atlanta and then some. So this morning I try and set my VR up. No go. Get an error message saying I need to install some windows hot fixes that are already installed. go to the forums and find a command prompt fix. Nope, says it can't find it.
    So now I'm downloading W10, which I really did not want to do.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

W10 is pretty good. Not sure why you wouldn't want it, well unless you are running some legacy software.

BTW what's all this car setup talk. We actually have to tune these things? It's not a ride and drive type thing.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Only reason I have 10 on my work computer is for the apps.
    Other than that, I don't like it much. Some series have "Fixed Setups" where I Racing makes the tunes.
    Most others are open setup where you tune the car to your driving style.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Pittenger5

I hate setups, Im terrible at it, and I dont know what each do. So either I get Kenny to send me a setup, or if you go on the iracing forum under that car type, someone will always post a setup thats at least decent.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Venom51

I'm still soul searching. :D

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well slap my ass and call me Sally :)
    Still downloading some cars & tracks, but the VR in W10 is so much better that 7.

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Sally,

What's the best way to purchase things? I want to buy NJMP, should I buy multiple tracks/car at once?

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

If I remember correctly you get discount by buying in sets of 3.
    I owned all of the content before they changed it. Now I get the discount on all my purchases no matter how many.
    Best way to check is to put them in you cart. And check for the discount before you check out.

BigBird likes this.