1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. stevedave

stevedave Well-Known Member

Thoughts on if it could handle DD? That accuforce really piqued my curiousity at the price.

BTW...who thinks Fraley could spell "piqued"? :)

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I prefer to let sleeping dogs lie.
    It should be able to handle Accuforce or Fanashit.
    Would not be able with a large Mige like my Simcube

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Spell it? Fuck i dont even know how to read or say whatever that word is.:confused:

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I get that, I took my son racing for 6-8 years and made it all the way to AMA. He finished his first “Pro” year 5th in points after missing Daytona because he was only 15.

For his second year, we thought hey that’s pretty good we should step up the program. I bought a used Graves 600, but he was hurt badly at his first race on it at road america....bedridden for 3 months, didn’t walk for 6’months.

So unfortunately I have a lot of experience in wasting bucket full loads of cash.

Gino230 likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

You fuckers need any advice, you just ask me.

These non driven, crybaby wrecking fuckers are not even on my level...:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny that this thread gets bumped the week Kenny decides to get banned on purpose to look cool and go spend his leisure time on iRacing. :D

vfrket and G Dawg like this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

For the last month or so I haven’t been on the forum very much, well at least not like I used to, what did Kenny do as I missed it?

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Kenny's been too busy helping me get my new system working.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I missed it . Linky

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It's got to be maddening for him to be getting all the reply e-mails :)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think you get multiple ones. I could be wrong, I don't subscribe to anything here. But I think you get one until the next time you log on. Right?

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I usually delete them . When I do, if there's another post I get one again.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Buy once, cry once certainly applies here.

started out with a playseat, made the Ricmotech DIY wood rig, now I’m using an 80/20 rig.

started out with G29 wheel and pedals. Moved up to fanatec 2.5 base and elite pedals, now I have an accuforce with V3’s pedals

I will be upgrading my pedals soon and eventually purchase a sim cube 2.

[​IMG]

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Guy's on the FB SC Owners page have been arguing about the different models.
    Most agree the Sport is enough. But you know me.
    Had to have the best so I bought the Ultimate.
    It's a friggin beast. And the software is so much easier to work with than Accuforce.

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I still use mine despite the damn pole between my legs. I removed the front part and mounted the pedals under my desk and slide them back and forth on some posts with wingnuts depending on the car I'm driving - left foot brake vs heel toe.

16. stevedave

Watched some reviews on the f-gt lite and doesn't sound like it is recommended for DD.

@Pittenger5 - What's your thoughts on the f-gt rig? I saw a review where it was generally positive, but knocked it for flex in the back of the seat.

17. assjuice cyrus

Who the fuck is the new guys anyways? Does he have a nice ass?

18. Pittenger5

Id buy it again, I dont notice any flex really. Only tiny bit I notice is in the wheel mount where it can move slightly because the bolts are a bit smaller than the holes. I'm sure I could tighten it down more, or add a spacer under it, but I dont see the need. By the looks of it, I have an older model though, so maybe something changed in the seat?

19. stevedave

I actually have a really good spot (as far as size is concerned) that I could sit that and I like that it has wheels so for now (until I get VR) could roll it over to the tv I plan to use. Although I guess that might get old having to constantly replug in everything to the computer if I'm constant moving it around. Thoughts on this?

20. Pittenger5

Sounds like a big nope. At that point buy a 100 dollar monitor and mount it ther .