1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

All good points. Don't really remember this happening last year.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm all for live marshaling. But then who's going to pay for that ?
    I agree with some of the things posted on the PRL forum .
    I did not post, but when I messaged Jerome last year about the Hispaniola drivers not speaking English, he replied back that without them
    there would only be a handful of drivers. That's no longer the case and I think it should be a requirement going forward since this is supposed to be an American league.

code3ryder likes this.
  3. code3ryder

This season I have had to purchase 5 tracks. Another 20 or 30 bucks isn't a deal breaker. Especially if it led to better/safer/funner racing.

4. Mphile77

Mphile77 Well-Known Member

My goal tonight is to just drive and have fun, and not give a fuck where I finish :D

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Just try and stay out of the WERA PRL dog house.
    Shawn is the newest member to join :)

6. code3ryder

Meh, I've had one fuckup in nearly 2 seasons and it only cost 1 dude (who can't avoid his own teammate) points. I just want to avoid the messes in the first lap and try and drive consistent. I think I have decent race pace. I just need to not have anymore bonehead moves (pit lane penalty being number 1).

G Dawg likes this.
  7. code3ryder

In case anyone missed it, Stewards have deemed all incidents from Imola as racing incidents/netcode issues.

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I still think Fraley should be banned.

assjuice cyrus and Mphile77 like this.
  9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I think you should post the picture of him "holding" his buddy up over his shoulder. I think it would be called the "faaabulousss fireman carry".

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  10. code3ryder

Well, Windows caught up with me If you might be able to check for me that'd be great.

11. Pittenger5

I'll see what I can find

12. code3ryder

Thank you much :)

13. Pittenger5

14. code3ryder

ya...sept is a couple of things that I don't think will be too big. But looks good for Dec and q1 of 19.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I did not read the whole thing, but I did not see any updates to VR

16. Mphile77

Mphile77 Well-Known Member

I was messing around with my FOV the other day and wound up moving it all the way forward. I didn’t like how much view I lost when I slid forward so I’m back to default of 60. Then I realized there is an actual built In calculator for this in the game lol. So busted out the tape measure and put my numbers in and it put me right back to being all the way forward. So I guess I need to bring my screen closer so I can get more of a FOV. What are any of you single screen guys running if we have any?

17. Pittenger5

Vr

G Dawg likes this.
  18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

^^^ What stupid say..

19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I mess around with each car to get it where I have a good view and am not wasting space looking at the roof of the car. With some cars moving it makes a big difference. I think I'll probably try VR soon though.

Mphile77 likes this.
  20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Just got back from the ortho.
    Hopefully no surgery will be required.
    Upon telling him that I though my problems were do to the rig, he asked me if it was iRacing.
    Turns out he's a member. Must be nice to have $$ , he's headed to Nurburg next month with Spartanburg BMW to do a 2 day drivers school.

code3ryder and Mphile77 like this.