1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

How did you guys do ?

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I just could not find the speed I needed in sector 1. Lost a shitload of time.
    It was just Erik, Mark & myself. I'm assuming Fraley did not want to buy the track.
    Low turnout 21 entries. Ben was a bit off pace and got disconnect when a transformer blew in his area.
    TS was updated and the PRL server did not work.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Fraley had other engagements.

I was gifted 5th. Mark I believe was 9th and Overbay was 11th?

Strange night. Ben had a shit qualifying (5th, if I could be so unlucky) and then had a disconnect on the first lap. Leaders either fuckered themselves or took each other out. 5 Laps to go I end up passing Pinto who's car looked like it came out of the scrap yard. Still not sure what happened there. Mark had really good pace during practice but something happened during the race as he wasn't pulling the same lap times. He had a spin out on lap 5 or 6 which sucked because he, Morboten and I were shaping up to have a great battle. Morboten blew the final chicane a few laps later after Marks disco move and I ended up pulling away from him after that.

Mphile77 likes this.
  4. code3ryder

Sounds like a very interesting night. Odd to have such a small field out of the blue. Would have been a good chance to pick up points ;)

5. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

And Kenny and I talked crap about them all... not sure if it happened but strong chance of Eissler getting penalized, he punted Pinto hard

code3ryder likes this.
  6. code3ryder

You guys get some practice in last night? I did some and it was 107 and couldn't get below :47

7. 600 dbl are

I was wore the hell out from the 24 hour. The only laps I've turned at this course were in Assetto Corsa :(

8. Mphile77

Mphile77 Well-Known Member

I will try a couple laps tonight, not sure the shoulder will allow more than a handful of laps. Ive road on the north course in real life so i know half of the circuit, just need to check other half out.

9. code3ryder

bummer about your shoulder. I've never even watched a car race here. I had no idea where corners were. Lots of opportunity to do some landscaping :)

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Did you get it looked at?

11. Mphile77

No, I decided since nothing was sticking through the skin to just roll with it. I think it’s feeling better so far. I made it through a day at work with it, i just have to be smart with what and how i do things. Definitely no bowling for a while haha

12. code3ryder

Are we still going to be using TS during practice/race?

13. 600 dbl are

I was going to run the TS and just put Discord on push to talk.

14. code3ryder

I was thinking the same. I bound a button for the PTT.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

code3ryder likes this.
  16. code3ryder

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Glad I bought that 1080 ti :)

18. Mphile77

So i got some laps in and shoulder felt good until i had to do a quick recovery by snapping the wheel to save from spinning, so no quick recovery’s tonight, i will just go cut grass :crackup:. I glad i wont miss final week, but my lack of practice will reflect my starting and finishing order:Puke:. See everyone tonight, and i may start in the back because i feel this will be a shit show at the start :Pop:

code3ryder likes this.
  19. code3ryder

more new dudes signing up. A 4.99...jesus. A/B license is going to be the new standard next year. Also HOW IN THE FUCK is Caringi a A 4.99 but sub 1500 irating?

20. Mphile77

Looks like it’s just You and me for Tuesday nights, the band has broken up :rock: