1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Here's how I handled it

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Really, because this is what he just replied "Gary, the incident is on me because I thought you were going to open. I don't know if you didn't see me there fighting for lead, but I almost hit you into the bus stop too because I was expecting you would let all of us three pass there.

But no worries, just hope it goes better for all of us next time."

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not sure what happened with the e-mail, I just checked and it's not in my sent folder.
    After having numerous shutdowns, I took it to my local repair shop. they found several USB errors dating back to March.
    Sourced those back to Oculus . The did a Windows update and Oculus repair. All was good last night except for some netcode issues.
    Let the computer run for a couple of hours today before joining an official practice. As soon as I hit join, it shut down and rebooted again.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And he is being nice. You fucked up and what is worse, you have zero concept of exactly how bad you fucked up.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Did it affect your race in any way ?
    It's been settled between us.
    You give me shit , yet don't say a fucking word about Fraley's more costing several to have their race ended.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Wait, what happen to the GFYS post @G Dawg

7. assjuice cyrus

The white and black Porsche to my left. He got loose coming up the hill and lost speed, I closed faster then I expected and tried to go left to avoid him, then he came left to I'm sure avoid the yellow and blue car and when he did I went back right to avoid him again but caught the yellow and blue car fender. My fault, I was trying to thread the needle and it didn't work.

You, on the other hand was getting lapped by the leaders, and fucked there race up by once again not getting out of the way. This isn't the first time you have had issues while getting lapped. Heres a question you can answer, How many races have you even finished on the lead lap?

8. assjuice cyrus

Oh, And before you get excited and read that I got parked for the next race. It isn't because of just this wreck. They are not capable of being told the truth, and cant handled being called out. They are not bbs board ready..:crackup:

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

:crackup:Jesus you guys are brutal. Thought you were all buddies. Any video of these incidents?

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You would have to have an iRacing membership to view a replay. Not sure if anyone has uploaded it to You Tube

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Mark's reply :Gary we had a great battle! As for you letting them 3 faster guys go its a tuff call, because yeah, we were fighting for position as well. They expect us to move which i get, its just not always possible or safe for everyone. For the future Gary i will tell you that i wont ever snag a spot from a guy who moved over to allow leaders through, i will simply reassume the battle so it feels right, i like to earn my spots the proper way.

Now lap one????? I will never understand why we are so aggressive lap one guys? Race smart, give space, brake early when in traffic! I was punted last week lap 2 by an impatient faster guy that I would have given the spot to on next straight had i had the chance. Instead I received 15min of repairs and my race ruined. This week I didn’t even get into turn one and i was plowed and punted again, only to climb the hill and get stuck in a road block? I battled through with a damaged car all race to get p15, but its just frustrating. I see the same guys drive like mad men every week, then point fingers and say its not me. Lets all drive a bit smarter and let the field spread out and then battle, no race is one on lap one, ever...

12. code3ryder

To be honest, I was saying not nice things to you when I was trying to get by you to catch up to Gore. I blew the left on my own, not blaming you, but I did say some beeb ready things to myself :D

13. code3ryder

I dl'd the replay from Andrew and I'm going to chop it up to see what happened.

14. assjuice cyrus

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Ok, @G Dawg I admit it. When dude got loose up the hill and lost his drive, I tried threading the needle and it didn't work. I was within like 3 or 4 tens of 4th on back and wanted to stay with them as much as I could. As you can see it didn't work out. Bummer.

So can you not Melk the questions that where asked of you now?

Ducti89 and G Dawg like this.
  15. assjuice cyrus

Just be happy you were able to catch me one time in your life!!! :crackup:

Where did you catch me at?

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with this and it's definitely the most frustrating part about Iracing. For most guys out there it seems like their brain says "slower car ahead, time to start passing". It doesn't matter if the reason for the car going slower is because there's a pack of cars at the beginning and the guys you are about to punt are just taking it easy for a few turns to let it spread out enough to start going 100%. If you want to be ahead of those guys so bad, qualify better. No reason to take guys out when they're trying to drive cleanly.

Edit: Speaking generally here, didn't see what happened in this race.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Are you guys able to exit your respective cars and throw helmets at each other?:D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. assjuice cyrus

God, If only. :D

19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

20. assjuice cyrus

@G Dawg dodge it all you want. That showswhat type of person you are. Don't say something unless you are ready to stand behind it.;)