1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Everyone got their poop in a loop for Tuesday night?

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I think so. I'm only down to a 27.5 on a hot track, but I feel I should be able to drive the car and stay off the walls ok. So I don't think I'm going to mess with anything. I just have a bad feeling that my race will be ended by someone that doesn't know the track or tries to dive bomb a corner.

code3ryder likes this.
  3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I still cant find that extra second I want, but I can get around the track without crashing. So think Im ready. Its going to be an interesting test of the new no quick fix rule

4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I'm still debating qualifying strategy. I don't think I'll put in a time. I'm comfy getting around the track but like Fraley said, I don't want it ended by someone else (at least on the first lap).

5. Venom51

If you don't Q well you are simply going to be waiting for someone in front of you to make a mistake to garner apposition. There is no where to pass around that place.

6. code3ryder

Ya...maybe better just to do as best as I can in Q and whatever happens, happens. Ugggg.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Looks like the team registration is just about full.
    If you guys are going to team up, you might want to do it soon

8. code3ryder

Solo season for me.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Speaking of teams before I check elsewhere any of you interested in doing 24 Hours of Spa // Jul 21-22
    Myself and one of my regular teammates will be driving the AMG.

10. code3ryder

haha can't even get to the starting line w/o choas

G Dawg likes this.
  11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

And that's with what 25 cars.
    Can't wait for 35 :)

12. assjuice cyrus

That race was the most intense race I had in Iracing. Every corner could of ended my race and it was tuff to stay on pace and not hit a wall for 45mins. Focus was a must. I was whipped after that race. Everyone pat them selfs on the back, that was tough just to finish

13. code3ryder

I agree. My race was done on lap 4. Once you start getting lapped there, it's a wrap. Here's what resulted in 4 minutes in the pits

I'm going to be looking at the replay of the 2 leaders' crash on the last lap. Sure seemed more intense but they were able to keep going with speed until the end.

Sorry Gary, with no FR this season, I couldn't just give up all the spots right away.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Nice job Matt. Richie really stepped up. Eric had a good one also.
    Shawn, if you're going to race me like that after bouncing of the walls 3 times in 1 lap, ok then.
    Not sure wtf is going on with my computer. If it's Oculus or Sim Commander that's causing crashes.
    Any of you in VR have a message when opening VR asking if you want to set it up ?
    I do and it's been working fine. I checked for updates and there are none.

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I should be racing for team "slow and steady" cause thats about all I have.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I wish more tracks were that forgiving of contact X's .
    I only brushed the walls once, got a 0 contact.
    Don't know if you heard me, but once I rejoined from my 1st disconnect, I had no FFB. Took me about 4 laps before I could do 1:30's.
    Trying to catch I think it was Moses who either disconnected or was in the pits, I hit the wall in T2. Crinkled the left front, and still got 0 contact :)

17. code3ryder

Spa is SICK! Super easy to pick up incident points but what a fun track. 1000000% opposite of B.I.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Probably worked out the best for you as I disconnect shortly after that. I though for sure James got caught up in it but he did not say so.

Hopefully I have it sorted. Sim Experience told me it's probably a corrupted file that caused the problem.
    I had to reinstall it . Fingers crossed . What really pisss me off is the fact that I put in more practice time for that race than ever before.

600 dbl are likes this.
  19. Venom51

Good job Gary...fucking 3rd place out of his finish....

code3ryder and assjuice cyrus like this.
  20. assjuice cyrus

It wasn't his fault man!!!:crackup: