1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I might be out tonight unless I can get these damn allergies under control. Stupid Texas. My eyes were burning last night after about 20 minutes, they're still watering from it (or Im crying because of my shit ass times, not sure which).

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Pop some pills man, we cant leave no driver behind.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Tonight should be a good night as everyone picked up time this week. Charlie apparently had a light bulb moment last night and had me covered in the second session we ran until the very end. I squeaked back the top of the chart by a mere .060.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I have to figure out where the block is coming in. I went from almost a 59 flat to not being able to break the 2 minute mark. I think the big question will be what pace can I run without trashing the car. I spent too much time last night chasing a fast lap instead of working on race pace.

5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Im fucked. I hate this track, cant come to terms with it.

6. assjuice cyrus

This isn't good news for me... We need Bigfoot to go back to a broken wheel. Lol

7. Venom51

Barring any technical issues he's likely about to kick our asses with a 15 year old hot rod G25. I spent about 10 laps chasing him last night and couldn't make the gap up. He was a little lighter on fuel but still he'll be damn hard to get around if he gets out in front of us. Qualifying will be important.

8. assjuice cyrus

That's awesome. We need everybody to push each other. Only makes us all faster. I'm excited for tonight.

Venom51 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I need to re-examine the last corner. I don't think I am getting on the gas soon enough, I think my exit trajectory is off. When I followed you fast fuckers through there I was carrying the same corner speed, and sometimes more as I had to back off because I was about to Owl someone.

10. Venom51

Ohhh crap...it might get worse. His new Fanatec V2.5 base just got dropped off on his door step.

11. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

When I try to unzip and save as. So fine if says it's invalid.. Am I doing something wrong?

12. Venom51

It's not a zip file. Just change the extension to .sto. The BBS would not upload the sto file.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

If I ever get Voice Attack/Digital Race Engineering working correctly it will be pretty handy :(

14. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I got it sorted (on one of the sims) I only got a couple of not clean laps in. Already waaaay better. Looking forward to getting more laps in tomorrow. Should be able to get a night session in later this week.

15. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I tried it out last night to see what you guys are running and agree, I now hate that track too.

16. Venom51

You need to come run with us.

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

It sounds fun and I'd like to but I work nights. I'm usually on after 10pm unfortunately.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You want to really hate it ? Try driving it @ night !

19. Venom51

It's faster at night.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

True. If you know your way around there @ night you have a huge advantage. I struggle.

On another note, my brain is not working. How many laps have you figured the race to be ?