1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Teacher?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That'd be quite the trifecta if he was.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I actually did in about 1973. Six Flags over Texas in Arlington. Not a bad concert back then. :)

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[sarcasm]Would this be considered white privilege or male privilege?[/sarcasm] (I'd have to believe a white guy would have his assed tossed in prison so fast his head would spin for this shit).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ks-free-bashing-eight-month-old-daughter.html

Seeing that poor little girl's face makes my blood boil. I'm sure all her friends told her she was going to make such a great mother. F'ing idiots, and fuck that judge too.

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Some people just need to be shot. That cunt is one of them.

crashman likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You'd have to wait for her to come out from under the Judges bench, I am certain she will be under his "Special Supervision".

BigBird and crashman like this.
  7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Reading about children being injured by their parents causes me severe mental distress. I want to just adopt all of the babies and make sure they are loved.

BigBird and wingsonwheels like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What's even more sickening in this case is that the dad appears to be a good guy and this twat of a baby mama is actually rubbing the outcome of the case in his face.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This. Just looking at those selfie pictures it does not take much of a stretch to think that slutty little whore blew her way out of trouble. I think if I was the dad I might have someone waiting for her as she came out of a bar to give her bruises that put the ones she beat on to her child look minor...

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If I was the father I would be in jail for beating the cunt within an inch of her life.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which would make you a bad father since the kids could at that point go back to her....

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Depends on which side of her life that inch is on... ;)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Either way kids are screwed up more.

14. 600 dbl are

A judge that wasn't just as much of a cunt as the wife would put the kids with the grand parents, not with her. Then again, a judge that wasn't a cunt to begin with would have that bitch rotting in a jail cell.

15. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I read these stories and will try or start to tell my wife, and she will say "Do I want to hear this story?" Ill stop, but I just internally lose my mind and my eyes water. I get mad at my kids too, but to lay a hand on them, no, that woman needs to be in jail. Im reminded of one of my favorite quotes... "It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness." - Tolstoy

16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

In this case it's likely that the judge's decision may turn out to be very wrong sometime in the future. The child isn't out of the woods until she turns 18. Hell, she might even end up like her mother before it's all over with simply because of the mother's influence.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. 600 dbl are

Banditracer and BigBird like this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup: That’s awesome.

Banditracer and BigBird like this.