1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You mean a woman...

[​IMG]

or do you mean a "woman" (yes, he identifies as a woman)

[​IMG]

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No, I said and meant woman. The name would be short...something like Bea or Dot...but somewhere there is a woman with sufficient pelvic control to make it happen.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'd write her name in the snow for her.

In a minute... no, I con't want to come up to the chalkboard right now... :oops:

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Tastes like chicken.

As always, the left is blind to their own intolerance.

K51000 and tiggen like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

K51000, Fencer and Banditracer like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Werd. It isn't like the twits will stop using twitter. The withdrawal would kill them.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Really...what's the worst that would happen? Some twats get told to shut the fuck up and he gets pressured by the board to "resign" with a golden parachute pay out.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How can supposedly smart people not realize that sharing every thought is never a good idea?

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Twitter is a liberal shithaven, there's no way he would do anything but kowtow. What's may more amusing is to sit back and watch how the Left eats their own.

K51000 likes this.
  11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I know right?

Why just the other day I was telling a coworker about this perfect spot to bury...

Oh wait., never mind, My bad

12. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

But, is it ok to say I feel bloated and gassy while I type this?
    Oh, I may have sharded
    gotta go

13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

So I heard Seattle/WA is now dropping their 'head tax' of to pay for the homeless after Starbucks and Amazon made a stink about it?

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You can bet that city council is feverishly thinking of another way to collect that money that they now expected. Seattle residents better lube up....again.

Its no different here in Boulder, the home of cheap weed and expensive EVERYTHING else. I pay a sin tax for a damn Pepsi. Just found out that I am going to get to pay for citywide "free" internet for everybody. Plus you get panhandled on literally every corner, store exit, and shopping center. The unofficial city motto is pretty clear:

upload_2018-6-13_21-16-14.jpeg

K51000 likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Dude......you can see the outline of his weiner in the thumbnail for chrissakes?!

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Speaking of showing the gals your Johnson...

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Did you know the US is now the 10th most dangerous country on Earth for women apparently. Yup, according to the "experts". It's right there neck and neck with Nigeria. I'm guessing these are the same "experts" that claim 1 in 5 women on college campuses are the victim of rape, putting US universities right there in the running with the Congo.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-10-...for-women-thompson-reuters-survey-amid-metoo/

[​IMG]