1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That should add a lot of credibility to CBS. I mean, who knew that being a woman in Iran or N.Korea was safer than being a woman in the US. Someone should inform the pussy hat club so they can move.

K51000 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They surveyed "550 experts in women's issues". No bias there.:rolleyes:

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Safety has nothing to do with quality of life.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...I guarantee you could slice and dice the data and come up with whatever target you want.

5. Chino52405

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Troof.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They asked the opinion of a bunch of worthless tools at the UN rather than basing it on actual evidence and data?

SOP for the LWNs.

BHP41 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Evidence and data does not support the victimhood narrative.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The search for victimhood.

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So gender studies degrees are benefical...:D

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Thats awesome. You were trying to make a funny, right?

Everyone in the US has a better quality of life than most. Saying the US is one of the 10 worst for women is a laughable statement. Who comes up with this drivel and how can people be dumb enough to believe it...

brex and K51000 like this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

My takeaway from the article is the US was added to the list because of a hashtag.

brex likes this.
  13. Chino52405

Like Acree and I discussed in the very next comments, it's data. Ask the right question and you get the answer you want.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

There are no "right questions"that could put the US anywhere near the top 10 worst countries in the world though. Thats just stupid people making shit up.

BHP41 and brex like this.
  15. Chino52405

You keep saying that when it wasn't the question.

Do you disagree with #1 or just #10? Most women enjoy a very high quality of life in India, yet there they are ranked above counties more restrictive on women's freedoms.

16. In Your Corner

A huge percentage of women in India still go out and squat in the brush to shit and I doubt that many women here wish they could do the same.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah but just think of the freedom of being able to do that without being arrested. :rolleyes:

18. In Your Corner

They are actually fighting for that freedom in many areas. The government is spending shitloads of money trying to get people to stop crapping outdoors.
    It's a complex subject and rather fascinating if you want to read up on it.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have never been to India but from what I have been told by Indian coworkers they probably should not be there either. But what I am saying that IMO the entire "study" is a steaming pile of horseshit based on the perceptions of a bunch of supposed "experts" who have likely never had any hardship at all in their life. For the US to even be on the list would have taken some very creative question writing. You know, kinda like those stupid Privilege Walks where they target all of the questions at one group and try to make sure the other group is excluded in a pathetic attempt to make a point...

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sounds like part of a movie title. Like Star Wars 9: