1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OH dear......what did I make up Sean?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmmm, the world ending in a liberal veil of tears?

Given your inability to actually post specifics it is more a generic you're making up that the world is being taken over by liberals (Trump in office proves otherwise). Or that the world is going to end due to Facebook censorship - cuz well it's not. And on and on...

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....You're a riot today!

Oh and I got news for you, if you think Trump is in Office today solely because it's who 'Republicans' wanted.....you're more delusional than I previously thought.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did I say anything that could be remotely construed as talking about what republicans wanted?

See this is a perfect example of you making up things because you don't like what is being said. I never talked about republicans. Not once. I specifically said Trump in office is proof the liberals are not taking over. I talked about liberals. I talked about Trump. Where do you get republicans?

Good lord man.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....by your inference that Liberals aren't overwhelming the political system because Trump is in Office is your proof that they are not???

Thank God (and all our [racist] forefathers) for the electoral college for that, otherwise, the hag would have been.....still think Liberals aren't overwhelming our society?

Go ahead Sean get on with your delusional day and life....WOW!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So still no proof huh?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Thank you for exposing this wound so I can further exploit it. :beer:

Off topic but do you like Ducati?

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

A wound? :crackup: In my world its called an observation.

I didn't always but i became a fan with their MS and maybe 1098 going fwd. Love their Panagale

9. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Stop it kids

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

1. Tanker missing, thought to have been seized by Iran with 12 crew on board.
    2. US prepping 500 troops for Saudi Arabia as part of the 1,000 troop deployment based at Prince Sultan Air Base.

11. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Hatred for Tehran in the Middle East transcends the ancient Persian–Arab and Shiite–Sunni fault lines"

LOL :crackup:

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Within 1,000yds. I wonder what we used to zap it? A Marine with an M110 could do it for fun. :D:flag:

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Marines used an electronic jammer. No boom, it just fell from the sky.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sharks with frickin’ laser beams. I’m telling ya!

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not good.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-fl...irans-revolutionary-guard-in-strait-of-hormuz
    Iran has seized a British-flagged oil tanker Friday in the Strait of Hormuz amid growing tensions in the region.

The Stena Impero, which has a crew of 23 on board, “was approached by unidentified small crafts and a helicopter during transit of the Strait of Hormuz while the vessel was in international waters,” Stena Bulk, the shipping company that owns the vessel, said in a statement. "We are presently unable to contact the vessel which is now heading north towards Iran.”

Iran's Revolutionary Guard forces, in a statement on their website, say the ship was seized for "non-compliance with international maritime laws and regulations" and is being brought to an unnamed Iranian port, according to the Associated Press.

Websites tracking the ship's path show it turning sharply in the direction of Iran's Qeshm Island, instead of its intended destination of Saudi Arabia.

“We are urgently seeking further information and assessing the situation following reports of an incident in the Gulf," a U.K. government spokesperson told Fox News.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's soon time to show them who's boss. Wonder how the European Union feels about supporting that shitbag nuclear deal now?

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

aaronson likes this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, not our problem. The Brits can handle their shit.

jksoft likes this.