1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

NOTHING is less patriotic, or pleasing, than me singing.

I make Linda McCartney sound good.

I know you are a good guy, I've seen it. I just cant stomach your politics. My character flaw, not yours.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Fair enough. I've been lurking and reading all the posts for a bit and figured it was time to give some in here a target to post against. It's the Dungeon and I find it nearly impossible to take anything serious in here. The reality is politics have become exhausting and the full swing of campaign season isn't even here yet.

Regarding the thread though, I truly hope we don't go to war yet again. Seeing more American service men or women killed or injured isn't something I want to see more of.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

And the river card has come out. Always predictable. :crackup:
    He don’t care, she doesn’t either...............

4. Fonda Dix

90% of the people I spend my time with fall into these categories:
    1. Retired AF pilots.
    2. USAFA and USMA cadets.
    3. Current AF brass.
    4. Current and retired AF PJ's.
    5. Civil Air Patrol Cadets and Seniors.

I fear for this community of friends. I absolutely don't want to see any war. They have had enough.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Oil is spiking today and one of our allies has had a ship seized illegally. But Orange Man Bad Orange Man Great. :rolleyes:

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Not just that community. Since Korea we have almost been in endless wars or regime changes. Enough is enough. Our foreign policy has been off the rails for decades now.

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The Brits are big enough to take care of their own.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Hush you.

I bet you blame Trump for BNG's :Poke: :D

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The fact that an adult human being reacts that way should terrify every single person that sees it happen. This is the way a 2 year old reacts to not getting their way. Not an adult.

10. Fonda Dix

I am confused.

Iran gets into a slap fight with Britain and Trump is to blame?

Amen.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's about time you figure it out. :D

SOB likes white dogs, too.

stk0308 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

The sad reality is she’s hardly alone. The internet is full of adults acting and reacting in similar fashion whether it be similar to this, um “person” or from responses on twitter or other various “news” outlets. The Huff Post is awesome to read. Just reading some of the responses from otherwise supposed “adults” about Trump is crazy. They have lost all semblance of reality or rational. Sadly we see it here on the bbs with certain posters as well. I give Trump credit though, at least he makes it easy to identify who these crazy, ill minded people are so they can be avoided.

13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't really give a flying shit which side of the political spectrum on which they land. I care that entire generations are reverting to acting like out of control children when everything doesn't happen as they think it should. This is not how a society advances.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well of course. But there does seem to be a correlation between the two.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:
    I don't even know what the people in the last few posts are arguing about. Orange Man Bad Orange Man Good ok we get it.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

LOL.
    41E6B198-D292-487C-A707-6141ADE9F67C.jpeg

auminer likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

G 97 likes this.
  19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You should be very happy with the President then.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I remember. Curious tho, what's your point?